Working days until time off

T-1.5 days for me but today was the last day for completions so Monday and Tuesday morning is a case of trying to catch up on the 6 day backlog we have due to everyone wanting to move house before Christmas. I still don’t understand why you would want to move this close - May was bad enough lol.

T-1.5 days for me but today was the last day for completions so Monday and Tuesday morning is a case of trying to catch up on the 6 day backlog we have due to everyone wanting to move house before Christmas. I still don’t understand why you would want to move this close - May was bad enough lol.
I moved house on my own the day after the season closer. Had to walk from one side of Waterlooville to the other to fetch my other car.
Next door is still vacant, been empty most of the year, new people should be in by Feb.

Lots or touring sites around these parts. One more day then off away from the caps.

Less than 5 hours to go.
Out of office is ready to go, and I’ve got some music on quietly whilst I catch up on a few bits and pieces.

Cool, let the festive season begin.

T - 0.5 day :(

I really detest this time of year. But you have to go through with it....
I've had a few pretty dire things happen at Christmas time over the years and it has been hard to shake off the association. This year in particular will be challenging for personal reasons, but I try to stay upbeat if only for those around me.

Hows the Peloton activity going? i see on the adverts they offer a 30day trial.
We also bought a Peloton so we can both exercise at the same time :)
Hows the Peloton activity going? I see on the adverts they offer a 30day trial.

Hows the Peloton activity going? I see on the adverts they offer a 30day trial.

Do the trial? I can virtually guarantee you will keep it after the trial.
Between us we use it every day.
Its got my exercise regime back on track, completing 12 workouts a week, some walking some running and some cycling.
We use the peloton app to record running even though it’s not a peloton treadmill.
My quad muscles are huge making my suit trousers tight!!

Do the trial? I can virtually guarantee you will keep it after the trial.
Between us we use it every day.
Its got my exercise regime back on track, completing 12 workouts a week, some walking some running and some cycling.
We use the peloton app to record running even though it’s not a peloton treadmill.
My quad muscles are huge making my suit trousers tight!!
Crikey, I just had a quick look online, Peloton bikes aren't cheap are they! I guess that in itself is an incentive to stick with it lol :)

Crikey, I just had a quick look online, Peloton bikes aren't cheap are they! I guess that in itself is an incentive to stick with it lol :)
But worth every penny in my opinion :) :)

So worth it for the motivational and challenge aspects alone.
Yeah, I'd imagine that's a great side of it actually. If it does what it says on the tin for you guys...enough said (y)
Sounds like it may cost a bit more in suit trousers though! lol. I am thinking of The Incredible Hulk for some reason :LOL:

Back