Working days until time off

A nice old Winnebago would be cool. But as you imply, quite pricey in the right condition I guess. We'll probably end up with a coachbuilt of some sort. Need to offload the caravan first. Thanks for the offer. Maybe we should arrange a Renegades camping trip in the New Year!

Yeah, used to do renegades camping trips. Some at Santapod, some in the New Forest. We should try to arrange something.

T -9 days inc!
Single figures.... the end of the year is in sight and with it the start of a fresh show season.
Thought you said 'fresh snow' . We may have that before spring.

i liked my old fold up caravan. see over it when towing very stable so could tow as fast as you like and plenty of room when it was put up. insulation not much good so no good in winter

I have tomorrow off. One work days less until crimbo.

Just been told I'm off from 23rd Dec until 4th Jan. Sooo looking forward to the break.
And it's the shortest day on Saturday! (y):giggle:

And the Tuesday is almost over. Had the work’s Christmas lunch today so feeling a bit stuffed.
Got to get some exercise tonight now!

And the Tuesday is almost over. Had the work’s Christmas lunch today so feeling a bit stuffed.
Got to get some exercise tonight now!
Using the TV remote is classed as exercise :)

We also bought a Peloton so we can both exercise at the same time :)

Cool. That Peleton thing seems quite a good idea. But I gotta say, the TV ads for it do my head in lol. I can't put my finger on why, I just find them irritating :ROFLMAO:
I try to push bike to work as many days as I can. It's only 2.5 miles each way but a little hilly. And we all cycle together most weekends.

The only that that annoys me about the advert is that they’re all slim lololol

Back