Wheels Day 2013 - Good Friday 29th March

Well hope dan's brought you some anti-frezze for your new radiator ready for friday . It's bl##dy frezzzing outside

I picked some up the other day, should be changing it tomorrow :D

Its gonna be chilly, by weather looking dry at the moment. However weather forecasts are a shot in the dark that far ahead.

Looking forward to it.

Probably gonna give it a miss this year with all the rain we've been having and nothing to dry the fields out. That's the only problem with having it on good friday, sometimes it's too early in the year :/

Its gonna by dry all this week. I was concerned about the field at first, but with a week of no rain, and even without sun the field should be okay.

Weather predictors reckon we will have a heat wave in April, that will certainly be a drastic change from this months weather.

There better be a heatwave!!! I hope it does stay dry for Friday.....

We are getting a lot of questions at the moment all asking a very important question, Is Wheels Day still on????
We'll as far as all the Surrey Street Rodders are concerned its still 100% GO!
Unless something dramatic happens we'll see you all dressed in your warm clothes friday!

Well the Camaro won't be making it to Wheels Day :( went to change the radiator yesterday afternoon, opened the bonnet and all we could smell was fuel!! Turns out brake fluid has been dripping down onto the metal fuel lines. Dan thinks it's from when the fluid had been topped up before I bought her and has started to corrode them! So I need new lines before she can go anywhere! I'll still be going tomorrow but no Camaro!

Thanks for posting pictures,
I did some posting as well those flyers went on the rows of cars at front of grid and a few dodtted around
Yes my clutch slipped on me going to morrisions it's slowing giving up the ghost glad i didnt do what that chap did on the way out of wheels day

thx dan & sarah loveing the pics

That's because you went before I got a photo!! I saw you guys leave and couldn't get over quick enough to get a photo :(

Back