Wheels Day 2013 - Good Friday 29th March

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
It wont be long before Wheels Day 2013 will be upon us. Hopefully I will have my car back on the road by then. Really posting this so we have somewhere to refer to for meeting places, as all of us already know when Wheels Day 2013 will be.

transamdan-albums-wheels-day-2012-picture2340-img-6479.jpgThis event happens on Good Friday at either beginning of April or end of March, well when ever Good Friday falls. For Good Friday 2013 its Friday 29th March.
The Surrey Street Rodders hold their good Friday annual event of all vehicles that are hot rod, custom, classic and American with the Wheels Day bash at Rushmoor Arena.

Opening Times and Entry Fees

Wheels Day opens to the public at 10:00am with show cars arriving earlier and the show closes at 4:00pm. Entry is ?5.00 per person, children and OAPs are free. To get in, that is.

Organisers Website
The organisers of Wheels Day 2013 are the Surrey Street Rodders their website is Wheels Day>>

Wheels Day 2013 Meeting Places
Many clubs meet and convoy into the Wheels Day show ground. One of the meeting places is Morrisons car park in Horndean.

Solent Renegades - Morrisons in Horndean leaving promptly at 8.00am.

Last edited:
Cant wait , NOW LETS BOOK THE SUNSHINE IN ADVANCE

I am so going this year. I missed it last year due to a little someone having made his appearance 6 days earlier. Bring on the sunshine or at least NO RAIN!!!!

i'll bee there as long as bee is beehavin x

2 weeks and 2 days to go. :clap2:
Fingers crossed I have my heads back on in time. Hopefully it will be dry, think it was 2011 that was the wet one, all other 11 years I've been going its been okay, some of them being a scorcher.

That was hilarious........."assume the position".

The girl in the car infront of you looked quite nervous hahaha!

Sarah, Your radiator hasn't arrived yet, should be any day now, then your car will be good for sitting in the queue for Wheels Day.

I'm still hoping to get my car ready for good Friday. Should have the heads anytime soon. Then it should just take a few days to get it back together :)

It would be good going in both the Camaro and TransAm! Fingers crossed.

longest I've had a full tank of fuel. Its been garaged since December, so that's 3 months without filling up. Usually its at least once a week before I fill up.

Well my radiator is here, I'm fitting it Monday afternoon so I won't have to worry about her overheating! :D just need to give her a bloody good polish!!

Well my radiator is here, I'm fitting it Monday afternoon so I won't have to worry about her overheating! :D just need to give her a bloody good polish!!
Don't polish too hard the paint may come off.

Ok so what's the plan for wheels day. leave MORRISONS HORNDEAN at 8AM prompt. (That's what we did last year i looked it up)

Yep, thats the plan Malc. Its at the beginning of this thread. Good to let everyone know though. Should be a nice convoy up there.

Fingers crossed for a dry field.

Back