What have you done to your vehicle today?

That's great to hear. It was nippy before when you pulled out of that layby before Petworth.

Had a flat tire last night. Called RAC who said an hour. Three hours later still no sign. Considering they were told I was on my own in a deserted car park in the middle of a town Centre on a Friday night - absolutely disgusting service. Complaint being done :)

Had a flat tire last night. Called RAC who said an hour. Three hours later still no sign. Considering they were told I was on my own in a deserted car park in the middle of a town Centre on a Friday night - absolutely disgusting service. Complaint being done :)
That is pretty appalling, particularly as they originally told you one hour! Go for it with the complaint (y)

Took my scooter for its first service last Saturday. It also had a few issues to sort under warranty. Picked it up today and after a little hiccup it’s all good :)

I've been with RAC since 1999, every year renewed, although prices keep going up. For the last couple of years have seriously considered going else where. Only used them 2 times in 20 years, so I'm not a high den and user, surely I shouldn't be paying more than a new person joining.

Anyway, the time I used them they did come out in around 30mins. Although I told the call center it was a Pontiac Firebird, they thought it was a motorbike. They then passed it on to a local company to take me from Cambridge to back home.

IMG-20191201-WA0004.jpgIMG-20191201-WA0002.jpgIMG-20191201-WA0003.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20191201-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20191201-WA0003.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20191201-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20191201-WA0002.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20191201-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20191201-WA0004.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 0
Those discs have an interesting pattern.

had leak on screen wash bottle, small tank sits ontop of bigger tank inside front wing have to remove inner plastic wheel arch to gain access, the brake discs are differant on this audi they are pre shaped with groves been told megga expensive from audi the ones ECP list just show normal drilled vented sloted ones, and had a flat tyre when i went into the mustang garage DOH,

yes not seen discs like this before even pads have the pattern, anybody else drive a audi 2lt what are your discs like if audi standard , looked at e.bay. ecp. and ebc brakes none show this pattern but then pictures could just be genric?

If say something caused them to wear like that, heavy braking? Was it used by a sales rep? Foot on the accelerator or foot on the brake, nothing in between? Is it an auto? That's more wear on the brakes.
Notice the rings line up with the holes, I wonder if the holes caused the pads to wear weird, and with weird pattern on the pads caused the discs to go like that.
I have drilled and slotted on mine, never seen that pattern, perhaps the slots create an even wear?

Both front discs and pads the same think it's how it came from audi not seen aftermarket like these but might be wrong is UK standard and brakes work very well.

80k 3rd owner rear disc and pads are new old rears were not like the fronts. And no problems with fronts just the way they look so posted.

But to be the same on both sides? Can under stand if dirt stone gets in will effect disc pad but both sides to have same pattern rings is a bit strange mybe I will ring audi

Back