What have you done to your vehicle today?

If you haven’t seen it, the documovie “Love the Beast” is an interesting look at a mans relationship with a car.
Thoroughly recommend it

Is that the one with Australian actor Eric Bana in? If so, I've seen it (couldn't 100% remember the title). It's Brilliant! One thing which sticks in my mind is the look on Eric's face when Jeremy criticises the car!... Looks like he's ready to take a swing at him lol

Sold it so no car to do anything to right now :(

Checked battery, still okay at the moment.

Checked battery, still okay at the moment.

That's weird isn't it. I reckon something somewhere electronic glitched and got stuck in a "current consuming" state, but has now cleared itself. And if the battery has survived being at 4 volts and is still holding charge, I'd say that's probably OK too. Same happened to the GP battery once and that still seems OK.

so charged the camaro battery ready to fire up for a possible sale then thinks i should give it a run as i havnt driven it since i got the mercury i gave it about ten miles and pulled back on the drive with a huge grin . it was then th missus realised we are keeping both .

so charged the camaro battery ready to fire up for a possible sale then thinks i should give it a run as i havnt driven it since i got the mercury i gave it about ten miles and pulled back on the drive with a huge grin . it was then th missus realised we are keeping both .

You will miss it, especially the run way at Wing and Wheels.

Nothing as still don’t have a car :(

What car did you go and see?

Went to see a 94 Z28 Camaro. Was a little tatty and needed front and rear bumper respraying. As it was already slightly over my budget I decided it wasn’t the right car for me.

However it did open my eyes a little bit for what I’m likely to get for my money so am now considering other options. In fact we are just heading down to Southampton to look at a car :). Watch this space!

Well I’ve gone and done it ....... bought a new car :) :)

Back