What have you done to your vehicle today?

Not done much other than collecting parts but focus will now be on erecting the newly purchased garage at a bargain price A4574024-3D40-4858-A5DF-8E48272DE699-huge.jpg

Took mine out for a spin today, nice weather for it!

Brought some rear light covers for the T/A, as i have a crack in one of the light clusters, the tinted covers will hide it hopefully.

Drove it to work today, wondering if a door for the TransAm will fit in the Kia... must get the measurement tape out.

Our new house comes with a fitted dishwasher, so our current one will be sold. Would look good in your pop-up garage cleaning parts.....!

Added tinted light covers. Hides that crack.
IMG_20181018_174432.jpg

After...
IMG_20181018_174859.jpg

oil change on the ranchero and pulled out the instrument panel to get at the ignition switch to sort the electrical fault

oil change on the ranchero and pulled out the instrument panel to get at the ignition switch to sort the electrical fault
Did you avoid the rain?, been hailstones here during the night and raining on and off.

What's your electrical fault? I noticed the left rear electric window of the Grand Prix wasn't working the other day. At least it failed when it was up! lol. Need to look at that at some point.

Back