What have you done to your vehicle today?

Although we did notice the fuel pump is noisier after the winter layup. Hopefully it will quieten with use, otherwise I'll have to drop the tank and replace.

Did a lot of work on the Fiero:

"Washed & Polished" the outside.
Cleaned the interior.
Cleaned the exhaust tips.
Cleaned the wheels (I hate that job on her as it is so fiddly)

All ready for next Sunday :clap:

Popped in a pair of new full beam headlamps. One wasn't working, so replaced both and kept the other as a spare. MOT on Saturday, everything else 'should' be okay.

Put it in for its MOT, and it passed. YAY :)

Took the cover and battery maintainer off and checked the fluids before tomorrow's show - caught a lovely shot of her at dusk, so took a few pics .......

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looking good.

Not bad for 27 year old paint eh? :) :)

You are 27 year's old never opps thinks i missed read thread lol :heh: ok getting my coat and jacket leaving now ...........

You wait til I next see you ......... :)

The beast lives not no the Trans Am that's next month ,
The mustang hood cable all sorted now, New Tyres on subaru and new brake hose done,just waiting on stut mount from subaru as local motor factor's don't list it cpa,euro,adrian page, so there advert for any part for any car is wrong ok they got to main dealer if not listed i just miss out the middle man and go straight to main dealer.

Drove her :)

Had a leak into the boot area of the Fiero when it rains for some time now, so today we pulled all the trim from around the rear quarter windows and noticed a plastic tray near the boot seal was broken - did a good fix and once the sealant hardens again we will test it - fingers crossed ;)

Retested the repair - all nice and dry with no leaks.

Fiero didn't have a cigarette lighter as previous owner used the area to fit a fog lamp switch. So, after buying the bits Dave fitted a cigarette lighter and moved the fog light to a nice new switch. Just means I can charge my phone up in the car now :)

The rear "Pontiac" in my tail lights should light up but they're temperamental so had a quick look and looks like I need to buy some more bulb holders to fix this ;)

Well I fixed the knocking from under my car which turned out to be a broken anti roll end link, the bottom half had fallen off with the rest just swinging in the wind!
I had a new one from Rockautos turn up this morning, so a quick 5 minute job and all sorted. I also finally fixed the adjuster on the passenger seat which was the link wire between the two rails that had snapped, and adjusted the driver's door which didn't shut flush.
Phew busy day topped off with a wash and wax........the car that is!

Well I fixed the knocking from under my car which turned out to be a broken anti roll end link, the bottom half had fallen off with the rest just swinging in the wind!
I had a new one from Rockautos turn up this morning, !

You should have said Paul - I'm fairly sure I have one in the garage! Although you probably got it faster from rockauto than our useless Post Office would have taken!!! :tongue2:

Isn't that just bloomin' typical!
And yes snail mail is rubbish these days, speaking of which shipping from the States is getting horrendous....or is it me?
I got a shipping quote to send a $13.99 bottle of diff additive of $108!!!!!:faint:

Back