What have you done to your vehicle today?

1147cc hope that's per cylinder lol.🤣

went to north hants tyres and bought 2 new tyres for the ranchero
Was it a nice drive up there?
Got my wheels and tyres from there a few months back.
I remember when they used to appear at the Guildford cruise, got tyres for my 3rd gen from them there.

Shown my car at the Yakushi Japanes show in Towcester
234B1C4B-A12A-4B5F-9EA5-1C8D77E1E652.jpeg

Nice one, well done for winning a prize.

Was it a nice drive up there?
Got my wheels and tyres from there a few months back.
I remember when they used to appear at the Guildford cruise, got tyres for my 3rd gen from them there.
yes had a good run apart from this end of the M3, miles of "road works" didn't see anyone on site. came back a different way

On way back from breakfast meet stopped on top of valley
IMG_20230909_133922.jpg
IMG_20230909_133930.jpg

On way back from breakfast meet stopped on top of valley
Top of the valley? Hope your parking brake is good or you could be running very fast.

E brake lol never use it as car is auto but yes as the road going down sharp left turn as well.

New spring spacers from summit arrived today. These are 1 inch.
IMG_20230915_120822.jpg

Old one is on the right. 1.5inches
IMG_20230915_152537.jpg

Simple to change, jack car up, axle stands on chassis, jack on axle. Lower axle and release the shocks with undoing the lower nut. There is enough room to just lightly squeeze the spring, and swap out the spacers.

While I was down there thought I'd adjust the lower control arm positions. It was on the lowest position as my car was quite low a while back. Moved to the middle position now.
IMG_20230915_155707.jpg

Gave it a good test drive blast, bumpy roads, corners, acceleration. Happy with the results.

Well that's my weekend sorted. Got drop links and D bushes for the anti roll bar on dad's car to do and replace front metal brake lines as badly rusted.
IMG_20230924_170340.jpg

That's the drop links and D bushes done 👍 went alot easier than expected
IMG_20230930_091833.jpg

Well that saved around 400quid in garage costs. Brake lines done on front of car had seized brake nipple as well fit new clips to hold line replace drop links and D bushes then noticed exhaust was wobbly so 2 new rubber exhaust hangers as well. Ar now back on road dad happy.

Well that saved around 400quid in garage costs. Brake lines done on front of car had seized brake nipple as well fit new clips to hold line replace drop links and D bushes then noticed exhaust was wobbly so 2 new rubber exhaust hangers as well. Ar now back on road dad happy.
Thats good you have the work shop. Ever thought of putting a sign on the road with arrows, saying 'Servicing here'

Glow plug failed on dacia duster lucky it was the easiest one to. get to. The others remove would require fuel rail pipes to injectors to be removed. Going to do fuel filter as well.
IMG_20231215_120209.jpg

Not to bad on price 13 quid.

That's a good price. How did you know it was that one that had failed? Ohms check of the coil?

Just got a 2004 Fiat Panda, spent most of the morning looking at the online handbook. Most modern car I have ever had,
more functions, lights and buttons, but complicated, give me five easy to understand knobs and I will be happy.

Back