Was working in the area and saw this property,

saleen 192

Core Member

I was working in the area there are a few property's up for sale when i looked but i was working down the side lane of this property about 2miles away single track road , got me thinking of the shoe boxes they built on land near where i used to live in Worthing for 400k on top of each other small gardens some have no drive ways or even a garage ok this property needs work but you got land countryside very few neighbours 5 in walking distance, river brook stream down the side of property

or on the other road to mach
this property again so much for your money compared to the shoeboxes with plaster board walls

Nice sized property.
I need whizzy internet to my day job, what speeds can be expected?

open reach are everywhere at the moment so fibre optic is going in speed wise i don't know

some places have satellite dishes and space age looking items sticking out of ground looked like you were on a UFO tv production set when i saw them , us grumpy old folk will remember UFO tv program lol,,,,

a lot of people do work from home and getting more popular as well ,

you could go off grid Dan with all you solar and battery's even put in hydro power generator which some property's have ,wow do these make a noise when you 1st turn them on

You do get a lot of land for your money. Solar, hydro and batteries would make it less dependant on the national grid.
Not heard a hydro generator power up. I'd imaging the home ones are fairly small, what would the ones in huge dams sound like.
Moving all that way into Wales would make it further to travel on club nights.

the system there is a 3kw system think i sent you a pic of it? we haven't got the battery system set yet solar in and working

Last edited:
I say, go for the unique vibe! I once stumbled upon a similar property – needed work but had space, nature, and tranquility. Sometimes, those shoebox homes in crowded places just don't compare to the charm of a fixer-upper with room to breathe. What would you use the house for? I always think of property as the best possible investment. By the way, If you ever consider investing in property abroad, check out Address Zabeel by Emaar. Renting apartments is becoming more and more popular. What can be better than a stable passive income?

Last edited:
IMG_1874.jpegIMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1881.jpeg

Looks more like a gold mining dredge than anything the makes electric.

I know when I 1st saw it very strange set up. The river water is diverted into shed tunnel through the turbines then dropped out into concrete shoot back to river the terbines turn generating electric you can see one of the very old turbines in the back ground.

Back