Wanted car & driver for wedding 31st october in worthing

adrienne

WANTED CAR & DRIVER FOR WEDDING 31ST OCTOBER IN WORTHING

So here's the story, I met David on plenty of fish almost two years ago as friends. I lived on Southampton and he lived in Worthing. Our first 'date' was at Sunny Sunday in Worthing 2013. He clearly read my profile and payed some attention first thing he showed me were the VW Beetles (I love vw). Kinda started from there. He found it fascinating a girl loved cars. Lol.
So in the two years we now have a baby due (August 5th) and yes we are coming to sunny Sunday Regardless... And now getting married Halloween this year.

My other half loves American cars! He couldn't tell you what they were except "omg that's so pretty" and yep I bully him for it ;)
I'd really love for a car for our wedding. The cars are the reason we got to together, I realised this lad actually listened to what I was saying and took my love of cars into a 'date'.
I have to be at registry office (Worthing century house) by 11:30/11:40 am. So would be taking me there from our house in Ferring opposite Asda.
After the ceremony (starts at 12) would be taking David and myself to Toby Carvery in Goring For 1.30pm
Would prob want a couple of photos by/in the car (we aren't having a photographer). Then that's it. After 1:30 I won't need a car as we are going with family after the meal.

Not a very glamorous wedding but the car would make my partners day..

Could people message me or email me what they have and cost.. I'll then see what I think he will like :)

Thank you in advance <3

Sorry silver car with white go faster stripes on hood just wouldn't be right lol:whistle::becky:

Have a good day

Dan I love your car, certainly looks like it should transform into a robot tho. I quite like Pontiac there's a couple floating about Somerset car scene. Tho there's not many cars I dislike. Appart from Nissan Micras, and cleo's, saxo's and coursa's. Some reason I don't see the fascination young boys with them Lol

I'd want if it was MY choice

Vw Beetle (pref the oval split rear window)
Vw Fridolin (German postal van)
VW 21 window samba.
VW square back, knotch back & fast back

Sadly tho, this time Im going to do something for David. Pretty much the whole wedding has been organised by me, would be nice to surprise him with something carefully thought out and arranged..

At the last event he got a little excited by the pick up trucks, I left him to it in the end.. He was just so excited by them.

Again probably not what you are looking for but my 98 Camaro is available if you need it.

Dave

IMG_0220.jpg

Back