The mullberry pub

saleen 192

Core Member
The mullberry pub chiddingfold
Quality Pub Food and Drink | Surrey | The Mulberry Inn

Now i drive past this place alot always wanted to pop in anybody been there? what about using this place as a meeting point/gathering? mybe for the hampshire/sussex lot
have a sunday drive out ? have seen some nice cars in there when i have driven past both for work and social
Food looks very tempting
Anybody up for it?????????????

So no body temted then??

Yeah could be tempted. What days are the other cars there?

I think this is the pub where a friend of mine stores his dayvans etc, so could be them thats been seen there.....

There is a pub up the road (the other end of chiddingfold) from the mullberry thats just had a refit and has a day van for sale,
ref the mullberry you have to book in advance..

The pubs name that has the blue/silver day van for sale is winterton arms big car park out back .

This does sound good Darren, somewhere different would be nice :)

Hi Yes Darren we would be up for this. Put some dates out there and see who else is interested.

See Ya

Ade n Julie

This is the reply back from my e.mail to them , Plan at the moment looks like the 20th july
So if you would like to attend please book direct with them and put name on list thanks.

Thank you for your email.

Yes you would need to book (for groups over 6 we recommend booking at least 10 days in advance to avoid disappointment) and exact numbers would have to be confirmed at least 2 days prior. We are extremely busy during weekends so I cannot guarantee there will be easy parking for all your cars. Worst case our guests sometimes have to park down the side road by the petrol station. This is never a problem but I know from experience that some car clubs are very precious about their cars, understandably so.

If you are just coming for a drink then a booking is not necessary but there will be standing room only at the bar as all tables get booked for diners.
If you are looking to eat then we can certainly book a table for you. However the largest table we can accommodate on a Sunday is for 14. We may be able to do a larger table on a Saturday but we would then ask for the guests to pre-order.
Furthermore we require card details to secure the booking with. We ask for this for lager tables on our busy days. We do not take a deposit from the card but ask for a minimum of 2 days cancellation notice or there would be a charge of ?25 p/p.

I hope this helps with organising your members but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Kind regards,

Camilla Hansen Smith
Director
The Mulberry Inn
T 01428 644460

Last edited:
Back