Spotted Waterlooville Asda

Spotted a bull nose trans am, blue, with white stripes travelling between denmead and Waterlooville at 10:45am today. Not seen that around before.

Fancy I've seen that one around here, also heard before saw in mirror what I think was a Gen 1 Camaro last week between Milton and Asda roundabouts, red with black stripes or visa versa. Maybe they have all been through Jim Stokes at some point.

Fancy I've seen that one around here, also heard before saw in mirror what I think was a Gen 1 Camaro last week between Milton and Asda roundabouts, red with black stripes or visa versa. Maybe they have all been through Jim Stokes at some point.

Ben at the end of my road in Farlington has got an immaculate red and black 1st Gen Camaro he restored in his garage. He’s also got a 68 Charger that is “awaiting restoration”.

DD9A22D9-49D1-40EF-B26C-DC4D2BA046A8.jpeg

Spotted a grey 60s mustang in Hambledon.
Chris did you spot a Purple TA? I was coming back from Thruxton, went gokarting with Will.

Yes, that was me, I did wave! Popped up to Alton and the Departure Lounge car meet. Very busy, field was almost full by 2:30. I might put a few pics up later.

Spotted in Waterlooville about 5.30pm. Sounded nice.
IMG_20230801_173806.jpg

Not seen that one around, more of the common new Mustangs (Petrol and the unmentionable ones).

Back