Solent Renegades Season Closer Show 2014

Wahoo, you go girl. Great photos as ever.
Looking forward tot he show photos.

Good pics Sarah. Looking forward to the show ones - especially the one of us as we were leaving ;)

Lovely pictures Sarah - especially the last one - love the "going fast" look :)

Ah, I wondered why the spike in visitors. :)
Awesome photos as ever :) you have been busy.
Visitors20102014.jpg

Just checked again, 17 active users, and requesting 60 pages per minute.:)
Its all people viewing Sarahs photo album of the show. Awesome stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for pictures good as always

Brilliant day, thoroughly enjoyed it, dont want to see another raffle ticket for at least 6 months !!! well done all xx

Wow - awesome pics again! I love the full on face on one of mine ;). She looks good now ;)

I'll try and get mine up this evening too :)

Great pics as usual Sarah.

She does Sarah - I think it's awesome :)

Do like the way photo are prescented ,aa88firo,

Got idea for next raffle we could pass on all are unwanted car parts ?? might need a better table to display are the items?? Just a thought

Do like the way photo are prescented ,aa88firo,

Got idea for next raffle we could pass on all are unwanted car parts ?? might need a better table to display are the items?? Just a thought

Not sure about raffle prizes hun but the parts could be displayed on a table by the raffle table, i am quite happy to sell them for anyone as long as they are priced and a donation goes to our charity maybe a percentage, worth thinking about maybe xx

The raffle went very well. Thanks to Jan and Heather for taking car of that, and all the others going around selling tickets.
I think the Renegades Hi-Viz looked the part and made us look professional. :)

The Renegades are going from strength to strength at this time, well done to all involved. Just keep it simple.....It works!

Link to Sarah's pics not working :(

Thanks, its back now. It was me. I was making some changes and made a typo in the code, didn't notice as was working on another area. Anyway, its back and working now.

Back