Solent Renegades Season Closer Show 2014

Looks like a good website to try on the day.I will give that ago when I'm on the gate.

Popped over to see mum in Botley and on the way back nipped to Sarahs parents to get a waterproof coat for tommorow (if we bring the coat there will be less chance of rain) then went down to get the Trophies. The trophies were done at Victory Trophies and they look awesome. There was a few hiccups along the way which wasn't their own fault, they dealt with it efficiently and we got a better trophy for the Best of Show category. A stunning glass trophy with our logo etched on it.

9a0c557241989dea84a7a8e24415dfe2.jpg
[/IMG]

The trophies :)

Wow - them look good ;) ;)

Looking sort of ok weather wise for the morning

image.jpg

But better for afternoon

image.jpg

Please forgive me, but I am unable to make to tomorrow :(

Weather -Yay.

No Neo - :( we really do miss you, but hope you're okay and look forward to seeing you soon xx

100% agree Paul - fabulous day out. We have been in 15 mins - great drive home.

Thanks to everyone involved in today - you did a fabulous job.

Although doing my first run for a while in the Fiero has got me thinking about what I want to do with car. At the moment I'm 90% sure I want to sell the Fiero and get me something else. Not that there's anything wrong with her, but I really do miss the v8's and

I think if someone offered me the right money for her right now, I don't think I'd think twice ;)

Anyway here's to a great year of great shows with great people - thank you ;)

Let's hope the 6 months go quickly - what's the first show of 2015?

Great day, great turn-out. Thanks to all involved.
Spoke to lots of faces, some new and some re-acquaintances!
Gotta luv the LSx, 190 miles on an indicated 1/3 tank! I should have checked the computer for an actual reading!

Let's hope the 6 months go quickly - what's the first show of 2015?

Good Friday is April 3rd 2015, so that will be Wheels Day as the first show of the year.
Our start of season show is probably going to be April 19th 2015.
There may be Departure lounge Breakfast runs before them dates, that was the first time we met you guys.

Yes it was where we met - seems as though we've known you for ages ;) ;)

Back