Solent Renegades Season Closer Show 2014

sarah

Club Photographer
Our show is getting really close now!!

Fingers crossed for the dry weather as the last few shows have been a bit damp.

So, as it stands:
we have Crazy Pete doing our music (big thank you)
Mummy Jan is organising our raffle this year (big, big thank you)....we are still after raffle prizes if anyone wants to donate some prizes!!

Trophies I am not sure of the status of, Laceytree (Tracey) has been given the go ahead by the Farmhouse to arrange trophie, for which they will be paying for. So I'll give you an update on those.

Flyers have been a bit of a nightmare. The Farmhouse agreed to design and print flyers (saves us some time and money) but they didn't get printed until a few weeks ago were missing the venue address!! Eeek! So last club night, Fran had printed out stickers with the Farmhouse's address, to stick on the flyers before handing them out at Hayling Sunset Sunday just gone.

Soooo.......music is sorted, raffle is pretty much there (more prizes needed), flyers have been handed out and trophies are in progress.

We also have another big thank you to give to Rob Lightfoot's nephew, Kevin who, for FREE is lending us a large marquee for the day! This is his own business 'Marcus Marquees' and has been kind enough to offer his marquees at both of our annual shows.

All we need now is the weather!!!

Dan's article and my quick flyer knock up for our Facebook event info.....http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/content/293-renegades-season-closer-2014-a

So, Sunday 19th October, at The Farmhouse, Portsmouth, 12-4......we'll see you Renegades!!!!

Update:

Trophies.....Dan is sorting those, and ordering them ready for the show :)

It's coming together!

so my TA will get worst car of show then???? result:wave:

cant be im taking me crown vic lol . Im still trying to get hold of steve power for judging hopefully

So we have some competition for the this one? Lol.

If he doesn't get back to you we can find someone else.

so my TA will get worst car of show then???? result:wave:
Its gonna be me or you, unless some other dodgy T/A's turn up.

Trophies ordered and paid for :)

consul is matt black rat look its my daily driver . which car i bring will depend on the weather / what time i finish work ranchero is favorite

consul is matt black rat look its my daily driver . which car i bring will depend on the weather / what time i finish work ranchero is favorite
ive sean it a couple of times as i go through park gate its better than most ive sean on the rd fella :)

Not long now hope it's not raining on the day??

There has been mixed weather reports, some say cloud all day, so I'm hoping that one comes true, and maybe a bit of sun perhaps. :p hopefully non of the wet stuff, still drying out from earlier on in the year.

Checking it out last night.....they all say dry....I hope to god they are right this time!

0600 HOURS0700 HOURS1000 HOURS1300 HOURS1600 HOURS1900 HOURS2200 HOURS0100 HOURS
MON
0400 HOURS
Weather Conditions
12.png
12.png
10.gif
10.gif
3.gif
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
Temperature (?C)17?C17?C17?C17?C17?C16?C16?C15?C

Report from BBC for Sunday. Although looking the the Satellite predictions there sin't much int he way of cloud in the sky, so going by that, it cant rain.

All should be fine on the day :p

Lol, yesterday the met office were saying dry and 18.....they have never been able to predict weather correctly.

And yet, in the U.S. you can watch the weather channel and if (for example) they say it will rain at 3pm, it does! Go figure...

The Americans do a lot right that the English can't even come close to doing!

Back