Project now started

Great news!

Any more update's pictures ??

Well hi all after a very busy summer fixing up houses etc and missing out on nearly all the shows I now finally have time to look at the TA. Having bumped into saleen at the cranleigh Classic car show the other weekend I've placed an order for new seat covers and carpet and all so new exhaste pipe . New cam shaft fitted and run in so car is now back up and running but sadly I'll wait till next year for the mot give me chance to fit the goodies lol image.jpg

Nice design of engine. At least to you can change the lifters without taking the heads off. I'm sure they had their reasons in the design department, but when i had to change mine, i sort of wished it was the old design and only take the intake off and pushrods out.

The yellow 76 did come from the Bogner region. Then owned by Kevin Chambers. He probably still owns it - he swore he always would.

The yellow one was a 1974 6 pot,,,had a crate 350 chevy motor fitted and he put T Tops in it from a 1977 i broke for parts.Sold on to a guy in Hampshire who i believe had it resprayed yellow including the art work.It now resides in Denmark as i have seen it for sale on a site called Marktplaats

Well looks like I could be up for a few busy weekends :.)image.jpgimage.jpg

oooh, presents to yourself, presents are always good especially when car related.

Street pro having had a quick peek inside it looks to be well made and comes with all the bits hangers and clamps etc

Yes and I've got more on the way as I ordered new seat covers :) lol now I just need the time to fit it all !!!!!!!

Hi guys and girls well as of today the trans am passed its test with a clean sheet :) (wasn't expecting that lol) so just got the new seat covers and carpet to fit before next summer hope to catch up with some you at some shows :)

Hi guys and girls well as of today the trans am passed its test with a clean sheet :) (wasn't expecting that lol) so just got the new seat covers and carpet to fit before next summer hope to catch up with some you at some shows :)

Congratulations :) :)

so how much was the bribe for the mot man then:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Ok ok then bet you are please know where are the pictures of new carpets and seat covers sure fellow petrolheads would like to see them???

Always a relief when something passes, as you never know how much you need to put in to get it through.

Back