Most annoying adverts

Not seen that advert, is it on TV?

No. I was having real trouble with the forum last night and the link I posted isn't correct. I couldn't even delete the duplicate post. I'll repost this evening.

Only seen that advert once on TV.

And once is too many eh? ;)

All bloody adverts they repeat them so much less is more as they say. Loads of will adverts and charity adverts

All bloody adverts they repeat them so much less is more as they say. Loads of will adverts and charity adverts

It’s not the repetition so much as the content.
They should stop using kids to promote their idealism. Are you listening Greta Thunberg? Nothing but puppets.

It’s not the repetition so much as the content.
They should stop using kids to promote their idealism. Are you listening Greta Thunberg? Nothing but puppets.
If I hear an advert too much I go out my way to NOT buy it. If someone can pay to have soo many adverts then they are milking their customers to be able to fund it.

Well said Dan. Repetition is aslo annoying as well A. T.
seeing the same advert time and time again. And the adverts also have really small small print to hide the real costs

Lol, they certainly went off on a weird mushroom tangent with that one.

Just seen this advert for the Cazoo car buying service. The woman on it says Cazooooooo continuously for about 12 seconds!!! Makes me want to throw the damn TV out of the window! :mad:

Just seen this advert for the Cazoo car buying service. The woman on it says Cazooooooo continuously for about 12 seconds!!! Makes me want to throw the damn TV out of the window! :mad:

It's like the secret love child of Crystal Tips and Dorian Gray.....

Back