Most annoying adverts

Just seen this advert for the Cazoo car buying service. The woman on it says Cazooooooo continuously for about 12 seconds!!! Makes me want to throw the damn TV out of the window! :mad:

WTF!
I hope they go friggin bankrupt and quickly!

Trouble is the more annoying they are - chances are the more you will remember them.
Go compare for example!!

Thry more annoying they are, the more chance I will skip the channel that is playing the advert, and I certainly won't buy into what the advert is selling.

Yeah, I reckon that is probably true, even if we remember an advert and talk about it because it was anoying, I guess that's their intention. It's a shame they don't make many funny ones like they used to. Anyone remember this?.....

Close your eyes, ignore Idris talking bollox and listen to the V8's. That actually an advert that doesn't annoy me - I just have to close my eyes every time!!

WTF, that looks
????

wtf?????

And her dad is? :)

This ad keeps poiint up on YouTube. Why on earth is an electric push bike called a 'BabyMaker'?

Finding the Sky advert with minions annoying at the moment.

Some old lady cartoon character says "this sky broadband super-fast is so reliable", they quote at the bottom of the page 59mb. Get with the times Sky, how can they call this super fast? this was a good speed 10 years ago. I guess they are limited to what BT let them have, as its all BT phone lines it goes through.

The voices in the advert trying to make the product sound good, just winds me up.

Finding the Sky advert with minions annoying at the moment.

Some old lady cartoon character says "this sky broadband super-fast is so reliable", they quote at the bottom of the page 59mb. Get with the times Sky, how can they call this super fast? this was a good speed 10 years ago. I guess they are limited to what BT let them have, as its all BT phone lines it goes through.

The voices in the advert trying to make the product sound good, just winds me up.

Not defending the ad, but isn’t Sky over the old copper phone lines? In which case they probably are pushing the limits. Of course that’s nothing compared to fibre.

A couple recently.....super TastYYYYYYYYYYY noodles, woman with a donkey on her back.....Why? And why would you want an APP controlled power washer? Search Karcher for details!

Back