Most annoying adverts

Adverts on TV do cost a bit of eleccy as when they come on I put the kettle on, having more cups of tea a day. Mind you, the kettle is using less power than whats going on in the garage.

Adverts seem to be getting longer. TV programs must be getting shorter, a 1 hour TV show is only about 25mins long once you fast forward through all the adverts.

What I've noticed is, product and services adds etc., run to legal requirements but it's the trailers for other shows that fill up the other time. Some stations that belong to a major broadcaster like sky or cbs run trailers for stations within that group but not nesecerily what you want to watch.....If that makes sense.....It's late!

Already too many adverts on TV. The breaks are soo long I forget what I was watching.
Its going to get like America.

""The breaks are soo long I forget what I was watching.""

To true and if you switch channels you gets even more adverts so just turn TV off,

And now if you are on Freeview or freesat even less channels to try and watch as they have turned 10 channels off due to frequency clashed with the 5G mobile network so the advertising company's have lost those platforms to advertise so be more adverts on channels you do have,

Ah, I wondered why some of my freeview channels have closed down.

Any electric car advert aarrhh👺👺😠😠

Any electric car advert aarrhh👺👺😠😠
Like the 'self charging hybrids' they missed out on highlighting that you have to put in petrol in it to charge it.

Sort of fits in this category, just watched an old episode of 'Who wanted to be a millionare' and lo and behold a trailer for.....

.....CHRISTMAS FILMS!!!!

Comes on!

WTF

Been watching ITVx and many repeated adverts come up. One being the new Apple laptop. Banging on its the first ever large screen 15.3". Looking at other laptops on the market 15.3" is very common, and larger too. Other laptops been using that for about a decade. Apple always advertise they are ahead, but they are really just good at marketing. All the features on their phones came out many years previous too on competitors devices.

1688036502825.png

All the cremation adverts and life wil insurance adverts depressing or what.

It's CHRIIIIIIISSMAAAAAASS!

Yes, the xmas films are back on the telly and QVC have their xmas shopping channel also on TV. What a joy (Not).

Well, at least Christmas is over for another 8 months!

Back