Milk Churn Cafe 26th April 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
There is another Milk Churn breakfast run. The Milk Churn cafe is in Kiln House, Lynwick Street, RH12 3DH Rudgwick, West Sussex. About 40mins drive from Morrison Horndean.

We shall leave Morrison at 9:00am. for the convoy to the Milk Churn Cafe. They do great cheese there,
Deatails from an earlier show in the year, http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/s...milk-churn-breakfast-run-22nd-feb-2015-a.html as the weather is getting better, I'm sure more will turn out. Should be a good little gathering. A few photos from the November Milk churn Meet

Who is up for it?

Get the camera charged up. :) could be some nice cars there.

A few people interested depending on weather, fingers crossed for a dry one. :)

I really hope it is a dry one, their others have both been quite wet.

3rd time lucky.

Hopeing to attend but not in mustang as bonnet (hood cable :wave:) snapped , unless i put ratchet strap over bonnet, waiting on cost and shipment from USA, unless someone knows of one in uk from a scrap car pm me if so,

I can't remember but don't you have bonnet hood pins on yours? or am I thinking of another car?

Yes hood pins vrms stealth pins and main catch. the main cable has snapped vrms set up works on main catch witch is opperated by the cable , just had e.mail 10 day delivery

oh no, so will it be ratchet straps or TA?

well the mode of transport will have 4 wheels and be 4x4 and be an estate or should i say be in a state lol

Oh the ford is broken again lol living up to it rep then :) teehee haven't halfords got something that could fix it for yer?

I've taken the Fiesta to this place last time it was on, but parked in another car park so I could still meet people and see the cars and stock up on cheese.

Weather was looking grim today at first, the sun is out now, and quite warm. Hoping for this tomorrow. :)

Oh the ford is broken again lol living up to it rep then :) teehee haven't halfords got something that could fix it for yer?

when was the last time it broke then ?????? well the driver might have broken down a few times but not the mustang

No halfraurds , no spare cable to clamp onto it's made to measure and complete with pull handle and end coupling ford direct part only part on order

The milk churn meet was a little low on numbers this time. The last two times I have been its been raining and very wet, yet still had 15 cars. Today if the renegades didn't go there would have been none, a couple turned up a little later, so that would have made two. Sarah it just sorting out the photos now, shouldn't take long.

There was a very nice Mercury truck there, Malc said it was worth coming along just to see that. Apparently very rare, he wasn't aware Mercury even made a truck. It was built in 1949.
attachment.php

Got a big block of cheese, and breakfast was good.

Last edited:
I have seen a Mercury truck on chasing classic cars with Wayne Carini. He said they were rare.
Perhaps the low turn out is because people are saving fuel money for the bigger shows?

Yes shame they wasn't many there but there was newlands corner and walton bridge events on the same day plus jukebox in brighton hopefully next time more will turn up and they will open the firebird brewery shop as well,

Back