Petersfield Spring Festival Monday 30th May 2016

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
A festival in Petersfield, parking up in the streets. great market stalls, live music. This is on the Monday, meeting at morrisons horndean to leave at 9:15am in a convoy.

The Spring festival from 2015 was pretty good, well managed. Photos from Petersfield Spring Festival 2015

Who is up for this one?

Good day out last year, count me in!

Awesome, looks like we should have some good numbers for this. :)

Last year they gave us a couple of free drinks tokens each, possibly the same offer on this year.

Message from the organisers after I ask would leaving Horndean at 9:15am work well into their timings.

That sounds great for timing as we will have stalls set up and cleared by 9am and not officially open till 10am.

In Spring, we are also having Steam Day too and so depending on how many of there are with you guys, we may spread down into Chapel Street so you can really space yourself out so people can see the cars.

Then in the Summer, I am hoping to have a Star Wars day with all the characters walking around too and so that will also be an awesome day to come down!

I don’t suppose you will be able to let me know in advance how many vehicles are coming will you so we can plan for the road closure of Chapel Street or not.

I'm thinking we have around 25 vehicles interested at this point. I can text them from Morrisons so they know exactly who is coming.

Enjoy, remember loads of pictures,

Dan do you have to be booked in for this or is it OK to just turn up..left it a bit late I know...

Dan do you have to be booked in for this or is it OK to just turn up..left it a bit late I know...

Yes Monday we can turn up, we have more spaces than we are filling. If you can meat us at Horndean Morrisons(leaving at 9:15am) that will be perfect as I'm letting the organisers know numbers from that meeting place, so he has a 15min heads up of how many are coming.

We are planning to attend a small classic car show at a local village on Monday.
Photos people....!
I will get photos of the Petersfield one. Get plenty of your local one too :)

Yes Monday we can turn up, we have more spaces than we are filling. If you can meat us at Horndean Morrisons(leaving at 9:15am) that will be perfect as I'm letting the organisers know numbers from that meeting place, so he has a 15min heads up of how many are coming.

Unfortunately Dan I live in Berkshire so would be going straight there hope to arrive 9.45 ish is that OK....

Unfortunately Dan I live in Berkshire so would be going straight there hope to arrive 9.45 ish is that OK....

Should be okay. Someone joined later last year and it wasn't a problem. That's a long way to come for a little show, will be great to meet you,and the truck :)

Hi. I will be going to this one, will be running late as need to get our boys sorted first thing, looking forward to meeting the renegades, will their be a space left or should we just park were we can?

Hi. I will be going to this one, will be running late as need to get our boys sorted first thing, looking forward to meeting the renegades, will their be a space left or should we just park were we can?
I'm sure it will be fine. They will pop you on the end.
Will be great to see the truck.

Good turn of SR car there today,

Back