Petersfield Summer Festival 2017 - Bank holiday Monday August 28th.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The Renegades have been invited to attend the Petersfield Summer Festival on Monday 28th August. They would like Classic or american vehicles to attend. We are cruising from Morrisons in Horndean at 9:15am to get parked up in Petersfield.
PSF17-WEB-renegades-850px.jpg
Petersfield Summer Festival - Award winning Best Event in PetersfieldPetersfield Festival

Think I've dropped a large one...booked in for Sunday, never mind used to being Billy no mates...??????...

Think I've dropped a large one...booked in for Sunday, never mind used to being Billy no mates...������...

Can you not contact them to change to the Monday?

There is something going on there on Sunday, I think it's classic cars coming from Alton. Sorry if I caused any confusion. You could go both days as you booked in for the Sunday, it's up to you.

Dan do I have to have a windscreen pass for the Monday, last year we waited in Lavent road and joined in your convoy...cheers Chris

No passes needed. I usually text the organisers from Horndean Morrisons to give them a heads up on numbers. If I know you are waiting on route I can add you to the numbers. I'm hoping for similar numbers to earlier on in the year. Fingers crossed for good weather, it's looking promising at the moment. Park up, pop into Poppins for breakfast is always a good start to the day.
So feel free to wait in Lavant road and join in, that's no problem at all.

Enjoy fellow petrolheads

Will get photos for you Darren. Well for everyone, always nice to have a good range of cars in the photo gallery.

:thumb:thumb:

A message from Steve the organiser for petersfield on Monday.
"We will start laying you out from outside HSBC and can be in the bus stop opposite, but then will easily fit down Chapel St too.

See you Monday"

A little more room that last year. I think we have similar numbers, but you never know till the day.

Yeah that will be great. Good photo opportunity, as we take many photos before the cruise. Good to catch up with people too. Once we get to Petersfield many people swam towards the breakfast places. I can recommend Poppins.

Is this the same event as earlier in the year where I found someone leaning on my car and later noticed the scratch?
Can't make it anyway but have a good day everyone!

Is this the same event as earlier in the year where I found someone leaning on my car and later noticed the scratch?
Can't make it anyway but have a good day everyone!
Yes its the same venue. I have a Fog horn Leg Horn to set onto them is she see's it.

Back