Milk Churn Breakfast run 22nd Feb 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Many months ago a few of the Renegades went along to the Milk Churn Breakfast run in Rudgwick, it was a very wet day, but breakfast was great and there is a Firebird Brewery next door.

The event is organised by David Mott from the V8 Mentalists, their facebook event page is:- https://www.facebook.com/events/1537038719880195/ it is an informal meet for classic, american, british, hot rods and custom bikes.

Renegades meeting at Morrisons, Horndean and leaving at 0900, its almost an hour drive so leave at 9am will get us there for about 10am.

This was the previous thread to the event in November http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/shows-and-cruises/15123-milk-churn-cafe-meet.html

Photos from the Milk Churn meet in November 2014
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/sarah-albums-milk-churn-cafe-meet.html

attachment.php

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for better weather this time.

For the breakfast, there isn't a choice of a big juicy fry up, however I would recommend the cheese on toast. The cheese is made there with produce from the local farm, once you try it you will want to buy a block of it, which you can do.

Fingers crossed for better weather this time.

For the breakfast, there isn't a choice of a big juicy fry up, however I would recommend the cheese on toast. The cheese is made there with produce from the local farm, once you try it you will want to buy a block of it, which you can do.

:sad: Lettuce on wholemeal toast an option?

I would recommend the cheese on toast. The cheese is made there with produce from the local farm, once you try it you will want to buy a block of it, which you can do.

And I will have the larger option......AND I will buy more of their cheese this time. It is beautiful!

Can't imagine it's any good for the waistline??

I would recommend the cheese on toast. The cheese is made there with produce from the local farm, once you try it you will want to buy a block of it, which you can do.

And I will have the larger option......AND I will buy more of their cheese this time. It is beautiful!

Can't imagine it's any good for the waistline??

This Sunday!! We seem to have a fair amount of interest :) going to be a great morning!

Renegades meeting at Horndean Morrisons and will be leaving at 0900. It is almost an hour cruise :D

Last edited:
We will be cruising in the fiesta as awaiting parts for the trans am. Hopefully some nice cars will be there to look around. Pretty good last time even though it rained all morning.

Dam on call this weekend had 5 calls already so far so see what sunday brings? hope to attend next event . Want some of that Firebird moonshine:becky:

Dam on call this weekend had 5 calls already so far so see what sunday brings? hope to attend next event . Want some of that Firebird moonshine:becky:
Firebird moonshine is nice, so many different ones to choose from too.You can easily get carried away with the taste testing. See you at the next one. The mug is still up for sale, was going to bring it in case you came.

Good run up here. Followed Nigel and Chrissie up. As some of the roads are narrow I know I wouldn't have trouble in the Fiesta, but they may have trouble in the van, thought it would be best to let them lead so can choose and appropriate route. Wasn't as many cars there as there was in November, perhaps something else clashed, who knows, anyway company was good, great to catch up with people. Great breakfast. It got me out away from the computer for a bit.
I'm sure Sarah will pop up some photos.

Still would like mug dan please keep for me thanks,
Just got back busy day, properly the weather put most people of bloody terrible out there,

Still would like mug dan please keep for me thanks,
Just got back busy day, properly the weather put most people of bloody terrible out there,
Yep, keeping the mug for you.
Weather was good, well till about 1pm, then starting getting gloomy, and then did rain on the way home.

Back