Making this clear as crystal - Jason Huskinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo53

I have been asked to make the following post publicly - Dan, if it needs to be moved, or removed, please let me know (so I can relay to the party who has asked me to post this)

It has come to my attention that there is still confusion in their air about the incident that happened to me on Sunday and the individual who caused it.

I identified Jason Huskinson as the potential protagonist (black shirt with yellow/gold logo, similar build and facial hair), but it seems I was wrong and I want to make it very clear I hold nothing personally against Jason Huskinson and I absolutely condone anyone doing anything "on my behalf" towards anyone other than the person who felt the need to reflect their disgust towards me - Even then, I am the one to deal with the protagonist. THIS WAS NOT JASON. And I continue to insist this issue dropped.

The situation was petty, either way you look at it, and it should stay that way. The club isn't about picking fights and I definitely don’t want to start a fire storm over something with someone who had nothing to do with it. People say rubbish when they are angry - And I definitely was ticked off that night and needed to blow off some steam (which is what my original post was about, but it came off completely wrong). However, this isn't an invitation for anyone to pull out the war hammer and start targeting someone else on my behalf. I am a big girl and I can hold my own if needs be, and usually insist I deal with it myself. Jason is not to be bothered by anyone over this.

I have spoken to Jason personally, and all should be settled now.

Like I said before, this is water under the bridge. Now let’s move on (more importantly, leave Jason alone), please. Besides, life is too short to get hooked up on the little stuff anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for clearing that up Neo. Much appreciated.
I will lock the thread as nothing else needs to be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back