Misleading Articles

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
About to pop on the website this morning. That phone comes up with suggested news articles before I open a page
Saw the title for this one. It's posted by 'The Sun' so you know it's going to be misleading rubbish. I was thinking how can they post something with no truth, or is there so truth in it?

1000060033.png

So what is it all about... Well on an Android phone you have Google storage in the cloud. wassap backs up messages to this storage. Many things like smaller photos are free to store on Google. It seems that if you don't have enough storage and want to back up data, then you need to pay to increase your back up storage as this backup space won't be free. Many ways you won't be charged, if you have plenty of space, or don't back up data, or delete the larger stuff like videos so it does fit in your free storage.

Also the consent button, on many sites I don't click on that, if I can't read the article without clicking I'm gone. Soo many times I have been caught where they send notifications to the phone of new articles, and it's a faff to go through the settings to turn it off for that website.

Seems dodgy to me, the language and grammer looks wrong. I'm with you on the consent button.

Back