importing glass

renchero

my left side door glass is badly scratched so i would like to replace it. new glass can be bought in the USA however the company that makes says US only on there ebay add . i have sent them an email asking if they will export . so my question is if i can not buy directly from them how do i get these.

How bad is the scratching? Could it be polished out?

I know Malc got some glass for his daughters truck a while back. He replied
Cab glass in petersfield is where I had glass done for my oldsmobile , paul Sullivan done the glass for Jo's truck
Paul will be on the breakfast run tomorrow.

How bad is the scratching? Could it be polished out?
tried this too deep. i think the window has run up and down for years with a pad missing
When I brought the. Saleen hood I used Ron at St's imports give Ron a call.

Or these might be about to get for you????? As they deal in glass
i will give them a call

just placed the order a bit nervous now as i have not got stuff this way before there next container laves on the 23rd so it will have to weight for the next one

Who with? STS imports? Ron will look after you any concerns worries just e mail or ring Ron he will help advise you.. As mentioned b4 used service b4 all good

How often are their containers? Is it like every month, or do they wait until its full with customers stuff and then send?
Hope it arrives safe.

yes STS Imports about 8 weeks between containers. i went for a grey tint as that is what the rear window has. by the time i get them i will probably fit them next winter

Hey Renchero, did you ever get your glass? and how was it with STS Imports.... As Saleen said itcwas ok, how was it for you?

I might need to use their STS in the near future.

no problem. glass arrived on time and in good condition. its now fitted have a look next time you see the ranchero if you wish. STS did a good job, i collected my glass from them but they would have sent it if i had wanted.

Good info to know (y)

Do STS invoice you for the VAT on behalf of HMRC?

Thanks for the update

yes you can get Ron to do all the paperwork for you speak to Ron you can get items delivered direct to his shipping location in USA RON will give you all the help advice you need ,

my Saleen hood i paid for and shipped to RONS place and i paid for shipping and HMRC TO Ron then i collected my hood from Ron's place in Essex, he can arrange delivery for you and give you a cost if you don't want to drive to Essex

yes. i purchased my glass from the maker, who would not post it overseas. so i sent it to Ron's place stateside. where it was packed into a container.
Ron took care of the rest. next time i need something the seller wont ship overseas i will send it straight to Ron.

Back