How much you can buy a 3 bed house for that money around these parts nearly

saleen 192

Core Member

1617735913004.png

I'd rather have the cottage! Look at the views, and the outdoor space for car parking. I've dealt with a couple of bungalows like that recently that turned out to be old Victorian railway carriages.

Although this kinds of restricts the potential market somewhat! "THE PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO AN AGRICULTURAL RESTRICTED OCCUPANCY CLAUSE."

Wow, thats a lot of money and not to stand out from the crowd. Its only Audi people that would know its real value, as it looks like like every other Audi estate.

What year is the car? I cant see it. Thinking perhaps it was a new new unregistered one. But it does say its used.

Yes some do have restrictions on but generally you can get a house for the price of that audi would you want to take that audi to say tesco carpark or would it just be harrods lol.
Yes lots of great views around these parts. And alot of property. Land with old property on waiting for renovation. Don't under stand why the council don't offer to buy and do up and rent out as they are crying of for property going of thread there lol.

Definitely wouldn't have the Audi lol. Just too damned boring looking! 😆
I'd buy a nice Bandit Trans-Am, put the remaining money down on the cottage and get a small mortgage for what's left lol 👍😆

Like your thinking. Two good views then countryside and a gen 2 trans am

Back