How much ? you can buy a house for that money around these parts

saleen 192

Core Member
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Supercar | eBa
s-l1600.jpg

nice but how much really ? you can buy a house for that sort of money will the jeep go up in value as it's limited addition ?

got compition and cheaper

2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.2 HEMI TrackHawk Auto 4x4 5dr Petrol Automatic | eBa

s-l1600.jpg

to me in black very close looking to the range rover vouge the squashed type think posh bec ?? had a hand in desiging it but migh be wrong,

Last edited:
Whats the price? When viewing on the phone there is no price but I can see other details. It says I can install an ebay app to view, I don't know why ebay wants to hide the price.

Ah found it, copied link into ebay app.
Wow almost 100k. You can get a lot in Wales for that.

Bit of a naive statement there A/T , have you not looked on rightmove ok they are not mansions or posh 2 or 3 bedrooms propertis but they have all the aminities some are very nice 1st timer properties (for the buget of 85 to 95k value of them cars) better than renting as you are buying the property for someone else at the end of the day,
my 1st flat was 1 bed flat brought for 32k sold for 120k yes if you go into the wilds of the countryside or even outskirts of some of the towns do stil have natrual spring that feed the house for the water some houses only have a rayburn for heat,

you are right dan done a list below just randomley picked two towns see below they are some nice looking places

Properties For Sale in Newtown - Flats & Houses For Sale in Newtown - Rightmov

Properties For Sale in Llandrindod Wells - Flats & Houses For Sale in Llandrindod Wells - Rightmov

No need to look on rightmove. My parents considered moving there a few years ago and some of those properties...... well, enough said. Nothing naive about it.

It's amazing how different property prices can be depending on the location. In Wales, you can definitely snag some fantastic deals for around 100k. However, in the US, it's a bit tougher to find properties at that price range in most areas. By the way, I've been thinking about venturing into real estate investing myself. It seems like a great way to diversify and potentially generate passive income. Recently, I stumbled upon this website called Decosta Group (https://www.decostа.group/) that offers information on international real estate investments. It might be worth exploring if you're interested in expanding your horizons beyond the local market.

Last edited:
Back