Haynes Museum

Can-Am club done a trip there a while back, photos were good. would certainly like to go for something like that. that's a good idea. Certainly something worth looking in to.

Trip to Haynes Motor Museum, meet at Rownhams at 9.30am on Sunday 29th March.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan for a spring run, not been there since 2002. I hear it's a lot bigger now.

Haynes International Motor Museum at Sparkford near Yeovil in Somerset, England, contains over 400 cars and motorcycles and a collection of other automobilia.
Sparkford, Yeovil, Somerset BA22 7LH

[h=1]Group Visits[/h][h=2]Something a little bit different[/h]If you and your group are looking for something a little bit different, Haynes International Motor Museum is for you.

The prestigious Haynes International Motor Museum, at Sparkford in Somerset offers an excellent day out for everyone. With more than 400 cars and bikes displayed in stunning style, dating from 1885 to the present day, it is the largest international motor museum in Britain.​
For those interested in a nostalgic trip down memory lane, the museum offers a host of familiar names such as Austin, MG, and Morris. Whilst for those seeking something more exotic there is a vast array of performance cars, from modern classics such as the Dodge Viper and XJ220, to the more historic Jaguar E Type and AC Cobra.​
Also on show is a large collection of American cars, including the jewels in the crown of Haynes – the V16 Cadillac, and the million-dollar Duesenberg. For children there is the, Ghostbusters ambulance, the themed play area, and the fabulous play-bus, and many other activities.

[h=2]Admission Prices[/h][h=3](15+ people)[/h]
Adult/Senior
£9.95
Child (under 15 years)
£4.95

Last edited:
very good idea
so that's in convoy then
American thunder
trans am dan
chris68coupe
saleen 192
?

Its not as far as I thought, only 88 miles from here. (about 70 miles from Swindon)

I'm getting a good buzz about this, and looking forward to doing it Hopefully we will get a group of us together in the convoy. If its too soon I will be in the Fiesta, what sort of month are we thinking of?

That's the sort of area I was thinking of. Before Wheels day, and late March. :) superb!

Saleen - want to add me next to AmericanThunder. I might come in the Fiero or just join him in the Corvette :)

so the list in convoy then so far
American thunder
trans am dan
chris68coupe
saleen 192
an88fiero?

come on fellow petrolheads add your name to the list let's have a showing of car's or should i say a convoy.

American thunder the is a big american custom car show at Beaulieu Hot Rod and Custom Drive-In Day at The National Motor Museum

Sent this out in the email newsletter thingy, looking forward to getting up the numbers for this.

It would be cool to go in both cars, but with the Transam planning on racking up a large bill I'd imagine the Camaro......does mean he'll have to be a passenger and he'll moan lol!

Awesome. :)
Numbers are getting larger. Looks like we should make the 15 to get the group discount. Its also great to catch up with people too all at a place like this.

Updated list
saleen 192
American thunder
trans am dan
chris68coupe
saleen 192
an88fiero?
Sarah
renchero

anybody else????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The email shot went out a few days ago, this may generate more interest. There is also a breakfast run this Sunday so I will bring it up then (not breakfast, just the event)

Back