Hovercraft Museum - Saturday 26th Aug

Added to Calendar: 26-08-23

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Enjoy

Not long now until Saturday.
It is dog freindly, so we are taking the dogs. We did have two campting chairs but one broke, so ordered another from Amazon that will arrive tomorrow, just in time. We will need them for Monday at Petersfield too.

What is the actual event? I didnt realise this place was still open, think they did well to survive through corona! I used to drive buses past here a few years ago and looked ready to shut up shop then

What is the actual event? I didnt realise this place was still open, think they did well to survive through corona! I used to drive buses past here a few years ago and looked ready to shut up shop then

The museum is still open. They have inivted us to display our cars in aid to try to create more interest for public to get more public to browse the museum. Its free for display cars.
IMG_20220820_092652.jpg

It has looked ready to close for some time. There is some very interesting stuff there. Was a great to be a part of it last year.

gearbox leak not good post thread for leak we like posts and pictures lol,,,,

sure this museum has been on TV , did all the cars help today with getting general public in???

Sorry to leave, but gearbox leak... made it home. Great to meet you all.
Glad you made it home. It did look like quite a bad leak.
Great to have you along today.

gearbox leak not good post thread for leak we like posts and pictures lol,,,,

sure this museum has been on TV , did all the cars help today with getting general public in???
It did seem quite busy with public today, more than last time. Hope it helped them out. It was great displaying the cars, we filled the space well.

Back