Haynes Museum

Haven't asked to reserve space,however that is a good idea. I'll sent them another email nearer the time. We may have a few daily runners, hopefully many american.

Only three weeks til this - how many definites?

Most Renegades at the club nights seem interested. It'll more than likely be a case of we'll see who shows up in the morning lol.....shocker!

Looking forward to this. Fingers crosses the Trans-am is good. I should have the axle in by then, need to put some miles on the gears before going further distance.

Still good for me, need to do some longer runs with the 69.

Brilliant, it should be a good convoy.
Dave&Clare, shall we text you when we leave Rownhams? are you going to meet us along route.
I don't know the route we are taking, we would probably follow sat-nav.

I guess it depends on which way your satnav takes you as to whether we meet on route?
I'll be heading south on the a38 and then west on the a303.

As previously mentioned, from Rownams we can leave the M27 at J2 and take the A36 to Salisbury and then the A345 to Amesbury/Countess Services to meet with the Swindon crew ( I will need to take on more fuel by then anyway) and then down the 303 to Sparkford and Roberts your Fathers brother.

Sounds good Chris. We can do that. I thought it was mentioned before, I was lazy in not going back through the posts.

Well meeting at Rownhams at 9.30am, so leaving around 9.40am ish. Looks like about 50 mins drive to A303 via A36/A345(30miles), does that sound about right? So we should be at Countess services around 10.30am.
Then about 40min(37 miles) drive to Haynes.

We still up for this one? How many going?

I'm in.
Really don't know numbers, but people have shown interest.
Jennie, Alan and the Luck boys are coming, not in all vehicles.

SH#T F##K D#M BL#AST ON CALL THAT WEEKEND enjoy remember we need loads of photo's for those that can't make it

Yes we will get loads of photos, I will make sure Sarah remembers the camera, went that direction before and just before we got to Rownhams found the camera wasn't in the car.

Hopefully it will be a nice cruise this Sunday. Chris, did you want to lead to navigate to the services to meet Dave and Clare?

Weather should be dry there this Sunday.

BA22 7LH
Sunrise 06:54 Sunset 19:38
Last updated 13:04
Graph(Selected) Table

TIME0700 HOURS1000 HOURS1300 HOURS1600 HOURS1900 HOURS2200 HOURS0100 HOURS
MON
0400 HOURS
Weather Conditions
8.gif
8.gif
7.gif
7.gif
8.gif
8.gif
7.gif
7.gif
Temperature (°C)9°C10°C11°C12°C11°C11°C10°C9°C
Wind Speed (mph)18MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLY21MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLY23MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLY24MPHWEST SOUTH WESTERLY23MPHWESTERLY21MPHWESTERLY19MPHWESTERLY17MPHWESTERLY

Weather forecast details for Sunday 29 March. Each column contains hourly forecast details for weather conditions, temperature, wind speed, wind direction, humidity, visibility and pressure.

Don't think Iv'e used the road from Salisbury to Amesbury but looks straight forward enough.

Back