Goodwood Vee-Power Breakfast Club 2015

Yay, my pass has arrived :)
goodwood-v-power.jpg

wow welder turned up then and it's now got an MOT result or am i just being sarcastic?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:biggrin1:

wow welder turned up then and it's now got an MOT result or am i just being sarcastic?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:biggrin1:
He has a month to get it done, should be in plenty of time..... however looking at the performance from the past 6 months... hummm. Fingers crossed, it should be ready.

You might want to sit down Darren..................................The Camaro has a complete floor!!! It's welded!!! Just brakes and a few little things to do and she's done. Very excited!

I will take some tomorrow :)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

No doubt there will be photo's of today's Goodwood meet here soon,,,,Far too many good cars and people looking to get decent shots but i did spy a couple of hidden cars

Love the Two Lane Blacktop Chevy - really cool.
And Jim Rockford was there too!!!!..... now Heritage brown or chesterfield Brown? IIRC heritage brown was 77/78 and Chesterfield was 79 but could easily be the otherway around!

Jim Rockford, didn't he pass away recently? The Rockford Files, driving around in a nice Firebird.

No doubt there will be photo's of today's Goodwood meet here soon,,,,Far too many good cars and people looking to get decent shots but i did spy a couple of hidden cars
Didn't get to see those ones. They stored them in a hidden area. I know where that is, didn't venture over that side of the track, I should have now.

Last edited:
Some really great picture's Sarah,,,,,,I didn't see the white 4.9 Trans am though :( I got to be Honest the Vanishing point challenger is to die for

That TA turned up when we were leaving.....it was beautiful!

The T/A is nice looking, but that Challenger..... Love the whole vanishing point thing.
Must watch that movie again
The ending is sad though, what a waste of a vehicle. Didn't they swap out the car for something more common right before the end?
A good movie.

Back