Go-Karting

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Anyone interested in Go-Karting? Done it with the club many years ago. It was a great evening out. So for all you petrol heads that cant get enough of burning oil and fuel, then this competitive event is a great load of fun.

gosport.1o3posaqr8o0o408844gkccgk.6ldaoqj5opc8g040k4gcg0sg4.th.jpg
They have one in Gosport. I've been to this one before. One thing you may get is a few bruises, and you may ache. I'm not selling it am I, lol. The fun totally overcomes any aches you may have. :)

The map of the course.
Gosport-track.jpg

How many of use will be up for it? I've got about 4 people so far :)

not for me being a big dont wanna look like donkey kong in a kart lol

You bet me to it Matt. I was going to say, I would feel like I look like this behind.
View attachment 12587

However it will still be a laugh. Not out to win, just a few laps of avoiding others, and perhaps setting your own lap time for yourself to beat. I know Sarah is competitive, so don't get in her way.

I may be interested, depends on when it is as I'm pretty skint at the moment. Last time I was at that track I took home a trophy with a 1 on it :D Put on weight since then though :lol:

Doesn't matter about the bruises or back pain, you don't notice it til the day after and it's great fun!!!
Yeah I think we have all put a few pounds on since last time we went. Not sure what month to pencil in for this, perhaps some time in March when there sin't much else going on. Easter is at the end of March, therefore Wheels Day. So perhaps a week or two before that. Sunday 17th March perhaps?...

Hell yeah!!! And Dan....don't have to win??? Yeah right lol :)

I may smuggle in a small nitrous bottle to squirt into the air intake so I have a chance of keeping up with you all. :first:

May have trouble hiding the large one in my coat, could strap it to my back, would look like a rocket man.
Theres a thought, rocket propulsion....

Might be up for this depending on when.

Oh no :( did make me giggle a little after you mentioned about the wii on Tuesday :)

Yay this sounds like fun. Even if you don't drive you can still come along and have some fun. Lets do it oh yeah!!!!

Yay this sounds like fun. Even if you don't drive you can still come along and have some fun. Lets do it oh yeah!!!!

Going to be great Tracey!! :D

It's even more fun when you hit someone and make them spin out because they overtook you on an amber light and hit you...........not that I'm talking from experience?? ;)

Me and Alan and a few others went on the Gosport one a few years back. I was behind Al, it has a great downhill get to about 40mph, well his brakes failed, lol went smaaash into the barrier. I over took him, but the red lights started going so they could pull him out of the barrier. It was a great night. Lots of bruises. Its surprising how out of breath you get.

Oo i think we may get a few action shots by the sounds of it.

Have lots to talk about on Tuesday so better bring my diary me thinks. Snow better stay away though as seems like ages since i saw you all x

i'll come along for support am sure those things have a weight limit lol

Back