Garage Plans

and looking at the plan you will be adding more concrete to the drive as well

The front of the garage is moving forward to meet with the drive it's only about 30cm, but any space gained is useful. There will be a 10cm drain along the front edge of the garage.

Needing to clear out the garage, found this lurking in there. Its now out in the sunshine.
IMG_20191009_133420.jpg
IMG_20191009_133429.jpg

Who’s is that????????? :) :) :)

sell the wife and do the poor old girl up

sell the wife and do the poor old girl up

IMG_20191010_170240.jpg
More progress.
IMG_20191010_151550.jpg
Manhole going in too.

All going well so far.

Lovely car that. Like the Gen 3 Camaro even more than mine. Love to see you get that back on the road. I bet it sounds lovely with those side pipes.
Side pipes only one one side, and its a V6, but does still sound pretty good. Will be nice being able to work on it in the garage. Enough drive way space for the two daily's, and keep the Americans in the garage with easy access to work on.

Nothing wrong with a V6, mines only a V6! They are so much cheaper to buy and run than a V8, although I admit they don't sound as good. I need a proper exhaust for mine as well, apparently Hayling Garage are good at bespoke exhaust systems.

Yeah i heard they are good too. you know the Green Dodge charger at out show the other year, his exhaust was done at Hayling garage.
Mine was too, but it was a kit, and fitted by Hayling Garage in 2006, they were under different ownership back then.

I'll post more progress pics today to bring the topic back on track.
Went to Selco yesterday to order the bricks, these should be arriving today. Ordered 2500 lbc tudor bricks which match the house. Also the thermo lite blocks. These should be almost all the bricks required for the whole job. Delivery will be today, made room on the drive way, thinking it will be around 5 pallets of stuff.

My personal experience is that with a fuel injected engine the V6 is no cheaper to run than a V8. You generally have to use that much more throttle compared to a V8 that the difference is negligible. Now compared to an old V8 with a carb.... yes, absolutely.
I have no idea how the latest 4 cylinder turbo cars like the Mustang compare, but the 6.4L V8 in my Challenger is easily capable of a genuine 27mpg driven normally and would be easy to get above 30mpg if you were trying. Compared to the various V6's we have owned and even compared to the 2.7 Sebring we also own now its actually better, with the Sebring only really getting 23mpg

True, when I moved from my 2.8 V6 firebird to the Stock LS1 T/A, I didn't see any notable different in the amount of fuel i was spending. The TA got 32mpg to Devon and back, slowly accelerating out of roundabouts and didn't go over 60mph.

I bet it sounds lovely with those side pipes.

she sounds terrible but now one dear tell her lol, but the wife sounds great no matter its a v6 or a v8 lol,,,,,,

Bricks and stuff are here.
IMG_20191011_130946.jpg
IMG_20191011_131916.jpg
Everything that was on the lorry is now on the drive.

Back