Garage Plans

Hiding all the Loo roll in the corner are we lol.
Dam just seen rancheo post doh.

I brought some blue rolls some time ago. Then wanted to get a blue roll dispenser to hang up on the cupboard(to be made) above the sink. The roll dispenser came with 6 free rolls at a good price, so ended up with many rolls. I'm sure they will all get use up at some point.

The wookie likes his tummy rubs. He wasn't keen on going near the pit, which is good as it is a long way down for them.

Added an additional socket. I had the ring main long enough to add this at a later date so popped it in. This socket can be used for vacuuming cars on the drive. Also as I have a trickle charger coming for the TA this is the ideal place for when I reverse in.
IMG_20200413_140952.jpg

IMG_20200413_145901.jpg

Also for the 2nd ring main I havn't done any cabling for yet which goes around the other side of the garage, I started to cut channels in to recess the cables. All going good so far.

De humidifier is extracting a good amount of water. Decided to put it in there as could see condensation on the steel beams. It's gotten pretty warm in there with the sun on the roof. Between 9am and 4pm it collected about a pint of water. Just trying to give it a good airing in there.

So you have no isolation? For garage door supply then? Switch fused spur might be out of picture? Cables look like they come into the back of unit then into new socket?.

So you have no isolation? For garage door supply then? Switch fused spur might be out of picture? Cables look like they come into the back of unit then into new socket?.
The garage door box is powered from another circuit on the comsumer unit, this is idolated upo higher out of the photo.
The reason I didn't fit this socket earlier s that I didn't know how much room the garage door equipment needed. This new socket has a pair of wires direct to the ceiling, one runs back to the consumet unit and the other to a previous socket. The run behind the garage door unit, but dont interact with it.

Goodman we will make a sparky of you yet lol.

Hung a PIR with a light some time ago, but hadn't wired it to a power source.
I heard in the local ish area that the even posher side of waterlooville has had a few garage breakins in the last few days. I don't know what types of garages are targeted.
Thought it was time I wired power to the light.
IMG_20200511_081536.jpg

IMG_20200511_081548.jpg

Does what it needs to do. The PIR mounted in a plank of wood for now but will be sunk into plasterboard eventually. It comes on when I come in through the little garage door.
This will be handy when I take the TA out on club night and park it back in the garage, the PIR light will light up enough of the garage to see to get out of the car.

Been doing a few little bits in the garage. Connected up the waste pipes from the sink and also got some water going to the taps(cold to do next) .
It's getting there. Been doing many other things too, so it's nice to get away into the garage to do things.
IMG_20200524_154157.jpg

Ran out of copper pipe. Picking up a 3m length tomorrow. Probably 1meter would be enough, but it always comes in handy, so will keep the excess in the loft.
Tried to use few connectors by playing with the pipe bender. It's a nice satisfaction.

Nothing done to the car recently. I will get it ready for Saturday, a small unofficial gathering of Pontiacs in Horsham.

The brass connectors I had going to thr heater had a really long thread that wouldn't bottom out in the washer, therefore relying on thr thread for a seal even with ptfe it would weep and wasn't happy with it. Fitted flexible pipe instead as one ond screwed onto the heater perfectly. Lost some of my nice bends now. Oh well, at last I have hot water.
IMG_20200526_195851.jpg

Still need to tube up the cold, ran out of time as had to make adjustments to someone's website and mow the lawn.
Bit by bit it's getting there.

Added a couple more sockets yesterday evening. The top one has USB ready to power devices in the back of the TV that will be going there. The bottom socket will probably be used to plug a battery charger into the car.
There will be around 5 of these lower sockets around the garage. Ring main is there with enough length to each socket, just a case of cutting the wire, sink boxes and cable in the wall. May hand the atV up tonight, or perhaps look as the weeping power steering on the TA. When doing the sump I disconnected the rack to move it out of the way, I don't like disturbing connections but had to be done. May just need nipping up.
IMG_20200527_203724.jpg

Hot and cold water all done now, no leaks.
1591735243981.png

Window ledge done in the loo
1591735294387.png

Screenshot_20200613_073127_com.android.chrome.jpg
Just need this in garage be home from home lol

sure dan can cook for himself bet he has to alot lol,,,