End of Season show

You don't have to go home at 5pm. We will more than likely stay for a bite to eat and a few bevvies to wind down anyways

Will see ya there Superb. didn't get a change to speak to you at the cruise, so many people to get round these days, which is great. The club is growing.
I'm finding names difficult, it took me 4 years to learn names when we had 10 members in the club. Perhaps we should all wear name tags. :whistling:

GREAT idea dan! i cant keep up with the new people haha. i still dont know peoples names who have been in the club for a few months now lmao

Its an all day thing, so I guess we could stay there till the evening.

I have freedom that day. So I'll be there.

i will probably stay all day. if i can get some dosh for a meal in the evening.

il be there

Hi Renegades,

On my last posting about the End of Season show at the Farmhouse,i made a mistake in saying it was on a Sunday and of course the 18th September is on a Saturday.

So Saturday 18th September 2010 Solent Renegades End of Summer Show.

Superb! Flat out like a lizard drinking!!

end of season show

hi there plan on comming down to the end of season show from reading ,plan on getting there by about 10.30 ,would i be able to get in and park up at that time or would it be to early . cheers tina

10:30 should be fine, that's when I plan to get there too ;)

Yeah i think we are all planning to get there that time so come on down then you will be fine

Hi Renegades

I will be there on time tomorrow dont worry about that you cheeky lot, harsh but fair.We unfortunately wont have the pleasure of Dereks Diner bus because this date of the show clashes with everything including Goodwood and Derek is committed to doing that.I am as we speak trying to still organise a drive in movie so we can go on into the evening, i cant promise anything but you will have to see on the day.Failing this i am asking Alex the manager about having the big screen inside to show a couple of films as it would be nice to relax and chill at the show in the evening.My original posting of 10am til 5pm is of course utter nonsense because it doesnt start until 11am and will now finish as late as poss.
So we will be there all day until late,Superrrrb! its gonna be such a good day i wont want to go home!! Lol!

Cheers Superb!!

I will be there but not till about 1 o'clock got WORK! in morning some one please save me space for scooby thank c.b

Hi Bob

No worries mate we will save you a space for the mystery machine no probs, thinking about it, might be quite nice if we park all the day vans together and you could have your own little Van Fest!! Superrrrrrrb! Sorry about that got carried away now im also a day van owner, mate what next! Its late and i should be in bed, got busy day tomorrow going to some show down pompey way by some crowd called the Renegades or something Solent suppose i could see what there all about, going to be a nice day,good excuse for a drive!

Cheers Superb!

Back