End of Season show

great pics darren like the one of the caddy . looks a nice motor wonder where it's from lol

Wow look at Bazza he looks fab. I love that pic Darren thanks for that.

great pics mate look forward to seein all other renegade pics to see if anyone was smilin lol see yall at the cruuise , theres rubber to be burnt yeha

Thanks... I've got more in the album and more on the way

DSC_7679.jpg

DSC_7681.jpg

DSC_7686.jpg

DSC_7688.jpg

hey mustang 10 ( sorry not learnt ya name ) sorry for caddy being a bit smokey on the cruise . didn't realise till last nite

Hi Renegades

Well done Renegades what a blinding show!!! i had a big smile on my face all day and had some fun on my wash board and harmonica even the singing woz good fun.We had a fantastic turnout of people and cars and am grateful to you guys for making the effort bringing your cars along, the pics are Superb! i look forward to seeing the rest of those. A huge Renegade thankyou to Alex and his team of staff who were up against it all day but pulled it off Superbly! The Farmhouse managed to take an extra couple of grand over the top of there normal takings for a Saturday so Alex woz well chuffed, and a big thanks for the bacon butties and tea and coffee.Big Renegade thanks too Static Motion who entertained us with two blinding sets and were very accomadating letting me sing with them,thats woz down to a certain young, you know who you are, requesting i sing Mustang Sally, i did actually promise i would sing it for her.Lol, also a big Renegade thanx to Rockin Lorry who again blew us away with his Superb! blend of Rockin Roll and Gina our 60's recording artist and daughter Kelly who got up sang for us, how lucky were we. Pete again did a Superb! job on the decs all day playing a few tunes and a Superb! compare keeping you informed of whats going on, a huge Renegade thanx to you the members for helping and supporting the show with cars and enthusiasm, and a personal thanx from me to Kev for lending me his Mustang for the day it made my weekend. A good time had by all me thinks, roll on the season opening show next April bank holiday Mon 25th April 2011.

Cheers Superb! The show must go and on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnn!!!

hey mustang 10 ( sorry not learnt ya name ) sorry for caddy being a bit smokey on the cruise . didn't realise till last nite

hi as i told you on the cruise it really is not that bad ive been behind a hell of a lot worse than that so its all cool honestly not that bad at all see ya soon tina

Hi Renegades

Well done Renegades what a blinding show!!! i had a big smile on my face all day and had some fun on my wash board and harmonica even the singing woz good fun.We had a fantastic turnout of people and cars and am grateful to you guys for making the effort bringing your cars along, the pics are Superb! i look forward to seeing the rest of those. A huge Renegade thankyou to Alex and his team of staff who were up against it all day but pulled it off Superbly! The Farmhouse managed to take an extra couple of grand over the top of there normal takings for a Saturday so Alex woz well chuffed, and a big thanks for the bacon butties and tea and coffee.Big Renegade thanks too Static Motion who entertained us with two blinding sets and were very accomadating letting me sing with them,thats woz down to a certain young, you know who you are, requesting i sing Mustang Sally, i did actually promise i would sing it for her.Lol, also a big Renegade thanx to Rockin Lorry who again blew us away with his Superb! blend of Rockin Roll and Gina our 60's recording artist and daughter Kelly who got up sang for us, how lucky were we. Pete again did a Superb! job on the decs all day playing a few tunes and a Superb! compare keeping you informed of whats going on, a huge Renegade thanx to youhe members for helping and supporting the show with cars and enthusiasm, and a personal thanx from me to Kev forlending me his Mustang for the day it made my weekend. A goo time had by all, roll on the season opening show next April bank holiday Mon 25th April 2011.

Cheers Superb! The show must go and on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnn!!!

lets make it bigger and better for next year

Cheers Mason

Im up for that, if any of you have any idea's how we could make it bigger and better next year let me know, perhaps we could encourage Ian to come with his Rodeo Bull and maybe we could encourage more car clubs along and have some interclub challenges.Let me know your idea's and like Mason says lets make it bigger and better next year.

Cheers Superb!

Back