Coming soon

Love the interior but 175000 km’s :(

The one I’m interest in has just over 50k ;)

Possibly, certainly the right colour. The one I saw was for sale in a dealership in Romsey for about £7.5k.

I suspect the dealership in Romsey didn't quite know what they had. It seemed to be a genuine car though. In an attempt to redeem myself for not posting the original post I did have a look on E-Bay at work this lunchtime and the only "Fiero" I found for sale in this country was one that has been turned into possibly the most unconvincing Ferrari replica I've ever seen. I do worry sometimes about people doing such things! ?

I suspect the dealership in Romsey didn't quite know what they had. It seemed to be a genuine car though.

Definitely a genuine car. An 88GT which is the only year to have. I spent hours on that car, suspension, steering, engine rebuild etc

should have done a Northstar conversion!

Had the inspection report back on the one I was interested in - that was a waste of £210!!!!

The dealer told a few porkies including - “there’s no scratches under the bumper”............ hmm what are these then?

B5E25CD6-2CF7-4C7E-AA7A-1D8E1D75206D.png

Hmmm. It's always a worry when the seller of a car says things which clearly don't reflect the actual car. Scratches are relatively inexpensive to correct and can be a good bargaining point to get money off what may otherwise be a good car. But even if the survey found nothing serious, I guess it does make you wonder what else they haven't told you that the survey might have missed :confused:

Very soon ........ :)

Delivery Monday?

Is it Tuesday yet ........ :)

Getting excited ....... ;)

one more sleep :)

Two if you include the one in the car this morning :) :) :)

And we are now on way home ........ watch this space :) :)

Yep, watching. Keep us posted.

Ok as I’m not driving the car home - I will now let the cat out of the bag ..........

Here she is :)

She’s a 2008 model in Velocity Red. 2.4 L I-4 5speed manual. Convertible.

Came into the country in 2013 and still only has at time of collection 4436 miles (verified by carfax and HPI)

We originally ignored this car as the dealer was unresponsive and the price was far too high!

However Dave thought we should explore it further before committing the importing route and negotiated a much better price and they took the Sebring in PX.

In the near future new tyres as it’s on the originals at 12 years old(!). New stereo and full clean and polish.

As you can expect from a car with only 4436 miles - it drives like a new car :)
2D215A57-997D-48FF-8521-8DA648BAA25A.jpeg
9B485813-734C-4A28-A9C5-A3589004943D.jpeg
4ADCD6AF-0988-409D-B259-4807A2656AAB.jpeg
6E5E6E77-6AD8-49EF-BDDC-64B82B9A458B.jpeg

Wow, that does look nice. Very low miles too.

Back