Cineworld Chichester Requires American Vehicles

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
In 2015 we were asked for a few American vehicles to attend the Fast 'n' Furious 7 release.

Well this year there is another Fast & Furious release on April 14th (Good Friday) I mentioned many of may be doing other shows on Good Friday, and also our Show on Sunday.
They are looking at doing it on the Saturday and Sunday from around 2pm till 8-8:30pm tocover the later shows. Its still in the process of being finalised.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
If anyone would like to go, then please post in this thread.

attachment.php

Photo from 2015. It was good to be a part of it.
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/sarah-albums-fast-furious-7-premier-friday-night.html
http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/sarah-albums-fast-furious-7-premier-saturday-night.html

Wouldn't mind, but we are already attending wheels day and the opener on the 16th. Makes it a lot in 3 consecutive days plus fuel. So probably not.....

Maybe for the stang as others am doing wheels day so maybe if I'm still about

Will the camaro do Dan I'll be up for it

Hi Dan Just back from Florida we can do Friday (weather Permitting ) IF an AC cobra would be appropriate

Malc

Hi Dan Just back from Florida we can do Friday (weather Permitting ) IF an AC cobra would be appropriate

Malc

Yes, that will be brilliant. An AC cobra is a great car for the line up.
Hope you both had a great holiday.

Hi dan do we get to watch the film for free if we are show a car???

Hi dan do we get to watch the film for free if we are show a car???
Yes. Well the way it works, you get two free cinema tickets per car. You can use it on the day or another day at and Cineworld cinema.

Another fantastic day out watch ff8 loved it good spot for the car as well IMG_3318.jpgIMG_3320.jpgIMG_3321.jpgIMG_3322.jpg

Good photos. good to see the other Chris turned up in the Crown Vic.

The mustang looks great with the colours of the background. Did you enjoy the film?

Yes film was great very much enjoyed by myself and the boy!wife and daughter watched the Smurfs so I feel I had the better deal lol

Some little youth got in the way of photoshot have to hae words with father lol,,,,

Not seen tthe blue cop car/truck before

Back