Chichester Cinema wants some cars 3rd & 4th April

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Fast n Furious 7 is coming out April 3rd.
[video=youtube;Skpu5HaVkOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skpu5HaVkOc[/video]

The cinema contacted us to see if we would have any cars up for this event. They are after similar cars to what are in the film. So any American muscle cars will be brilliant. They are after us for the April Friday 3rd evening, and also cars for Saturday if possible. They are offering free cinema tickets for the showing.

At present they are currently removing trees between he two shops, so they will have room for up to 15 vehicles by April.

Cant we get a list of people who are up for this, and post a picture of your car too, so the cinema can see this thread and see what cars will be coming. also what day(s) you would like to do.

attachment.php

2000 Pontiac Trans-Am

Available Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:
Could try for this event will keep you informed !!!

Well the Friday clashes with wheels day if i am not wrong but am up for the saturday

Looks a good movie but it's so sad :'(

Well the Friday clashes with wheels day if i am not wrong but am up for the saturday
Yes, same day as wheels day, the cinema is the evening though.

Any more people up for this? The evening of Wheels day, free tickets to watch the film if you take your car.

Its a bit far for you guys. you were very quick to reply though.

So what time are people get to chi gate then for movie ? or are more people attending on the saturday and again what time?

So what time are people get to chi gate then for movie ? or are more people attending on the saturday and again what time?
Good question. I will be there both days. I can find out the times we need to be there.

Providing your Transam doesn't hit any more stumbling blocks, the Camaro will be there too :)

IMG_0220.jpg

I can bring the Camaro down if its what they are looking for either day or both if needed. Are they offering pairs of tickets or just a ticket for the Driver?

Dave

Well my car will be good for this, now its all working.

Do we have any more people interested? I need to try and get a list of names and numbers for each of the two days.

I can bring the Camaro down if its what they are looking for either day or both if needed. Are they offering pairs of tickets or just a ticket for the Driver?

Dave

we need to know must be lucky dip on the day then??

I'll ping off an email today requesting time.
it looks like a few people are interested. AD with the mustang is coming too.
I'll get this list to them in the same email as the time request.
I'm around this week then in Ireland next week, back Thursday before good Friday.

I intend to have the Camaro there both days, but depends on what gets done Saturday :)

Friday thay would like us there from 5pm till 9.30pm
Saturday from Mid afternoon onwards.

Perhaps we can meet in the large carpark next to it, then all get parked up in the position when we are all there. That way it will keep security happy at clearing the pedestrians. We can use barriers is required too to cone off our cars.

We are covered by their public liability insurance.

Our reward is very generous. 2 free cinema tickets per driver each day they turn up. The free tickets have an expiry date of 3 months that can be used at any Cineworld ir IMAX cinemas. Wow, how good is that :)

Any further questions, please let me know!

Back