Car Town

As announced there will be maintenance on Aug 24th @ 9 am - 11 am PDT.
The took it down early, but it seems longer than 2 hours so far.
Current PDT time is 9.05am.

D D T you all really need to get a life, you all have beautiful cars, go play with them !! (D D T sounds a bit like a household cleaner, now theres a thought you could all do some housework whilst waiting ha ha ) x

Ahemm :TransAM:

All phones and laptops are being confiscated by me at Ipswich and now Car town is offline maybe you could, I dunno, do some work ha ha xx

haha i can play oo hope Martyn dont arrest me for playing lol

41216_490720819045_515794045_6984027_5520955_n.jpg

41227_490716774045_515794045_6983947_6678007_n.jpg

nice one shaun! youve inspired me to make a renegade paint job now :p just need a new car to put it on :laugh:

Wouldn't it be nice to have a real garage like that. I am very excited with the one yellow car with SR logo so you must be very happy with that lot!

mine did bit I dont play it steve does,he was showing Tracw how to change colour and wiped it off ha ha I want a real life Pinto, always liked them x

I want any american car anyone at all will do me!!!! lol

u will one day

Hi Renegades

How cool does this car town look,havent had a chance to go on it yet,dont seem to have enough time at mo.By the time ive visited your planet and then returned back to mine that leg of the journey around uaranus is a pain in the, you know where! I will have to stop commuting from planet Superb! and stay in once in a while.

Nanu Nanu, customary greeting from planet Superb!

Back