Car Town

Make that now 9 races and lost every single one!!!! What am i doing wrong???

Jack I got an milk truck found its on my facebook page somewhere!

Wow, that's bad. More practice is in order. :yes:

Cheeky bugger. I have now learnt how to play it properly and so have started winning some. Keep practicing Alan and it will pay off in the long run. I have only just started winning but found not a good idea to play when tired which was generally all of yesterday!!!

Tired racing isn't good, I've had some appauling times first thing in the morning.

Nice wagon.

Car Town is offline at the mo. i need it to come back, need a fix... lol

OMG what we gonna do??? I think they are doing maintenance which is a little inconsiderate for all of us daytime players. Why not do it in the middle of the night?? Dan what we gonna do for 4 days at the weekend with no laptops between us. We will just have to do the real life action version around the camp site in our own cars haha!! Now where am i gonna get an ice-cream van at such short notice??

I may be able to play it on the phone while away camping. lol.

All phones and laptops are being confiscated by me at Ipswich and now Car town is offline maybe you could, I dunno, do some work ha ha xx

Always the mummy arn't you. Dan, me you & Dad will have to go sneak off somewhere for a fix behind a tree somewhere haha!!

P.s. Does anyone know when it is coming back on line?????? I am getting jittery here...

There will be no sneaking off for fixes of any kind, I will be watching the 3 of you !! xx

I've got loads of work done since Car Town has been offline. completed a major mile stone. Quite chuffed, if Car Town was on-line it would take me alteast another 4 days.

I believe its offline for around 3 hours. I thought they said something like 9 to 12 American time.

Which American time? they have so many different time zones over there. I keep looking but still the dreaded blank white screen. Oh well at least you have got some work done and can not have to worry about it while away.

Noooo it needs to be back on then!!!!!!!!!!

Just tried getting into Car Town, it now has a notice saying under maintenance. No ETA though.

Back