Beaulieu Museum Custom & Hot Rod Festival 21st June

Brilliant news. I think we have it on a few forums. If anyone else have more forums they go on, then please post it. Thanks

The show is a single day event, but it is possible to camp, no entertainment but there are loo's, so if any members would like to camp at the event, you just need to complete the camping forms, please see the attached document. Camping arrivals will be from 4pm on Saturday 20[SUP]th[/SUP] June.
The booking reference for you to quote is B31143714.
View attachment Hot Rod & Custom Drive-In Camping Form.pdf

Not long now :)

Not long now. this Sunday coming.

We are leaving Rownhams at 8am, as 20 club cars need to be parked up by 9am. Any other show cars can convoy in with us you don't have to be parked up by 10am, but convoy in with us by all means and make this a nice long convoy. Not many traffic lights either, a few roundabouts, the convoy shouldn't break up too much.

According to Malc, the weather is looking good for this Sunday.

Hi all,
I'm planning on making a trip over with my Dad in my Mach1.
I enjoyed this event last year and I hope to see some of you there...

If you find me asleep at Rownams, please do not disturb 'till the last minute.

A big well done to SR.. :first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::first::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

SO! How did it go? Rain stay away, I hope?

Should have asked you to keep an eye open for any Trans Ams for sale ;)

SO! How did it go? Rain stay away, I hope?
Yes rain stayed away all day.

Should have asked you to keep an eye open for any Trans Ams for sale
Kept an eye out there was none.

Great turn out though. The convoy was brilliant, soo many cars must have been 30+
Day stayed dry, some people got a bit sun burnt too.I will do a bit of a write up of the day, so more info will be in there.
Photos from today:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/transamdan-albums-beaulieu-2015-a.html
Well done all that attended, its all the people who attended that really made the show!. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Great show today, good cruise in and plenty of praise to those who organised and marshalled the event. Well done Renegades!

Core blimey you guys and girls you had a right result with the weather yesterday bloody heavy rain today

ok we all saw this trade stand yesterday
Products – Rev Up Your Home
i really liked some of there stuff had a really good mix of trade stands this year
liked the table lamp,

Great picture's as alway's

Back