Beaulieu Museum Custom & Hot Rod Festival 21st June

Off for a meeting at Beaulieu in a bit. Meeting the Events Marketing Executive.

Last time I went for a meeting, they all handed me their business cards. So now I have some business cards printed so i don't feel like the odd one with nothing to give out :)

Got a list of things for the day like area to park in, and trophy giving, what bands are playing. Taken loads of notes, just about the write it all up.
I have a print out of the flyer, they will be getting more to me to give out at shows. They will also give me a email-able copy of it, so we can post it on social media and other club websites.

:O)

Saw Elvis's last Caddy too.

Logo looking nice on their leaflet, certainly stands out :)
3061d15e37a3bf95dc9a74aefe799258.jpg

e14a92d70fbf746f737d8f0492dc665c.jpg

bbc8cd9ab12cdf00efff6a3dc4a99f93.jpg

Looking good did you find out what gets in and what doesn't

Your cruiser will get in.

Anyone in the car club will get in so not an issue there. Any hot-rod / custom (custom is not an exhaust mod), anything American, and anything pre 1980's, also any Mod Scooters.

cool beans but matts cruiser is gone to a new home but his new toy will be ok as well ;P ( not telling ) haha but i like the name of it ;)

Oh do tell...............

remember a few years back in the field by the campaing area the had tents full of custom bikes and trade stands will they be back???????????

I didn't go a few years ago, but hopefully there will be many custom bikes there.

Beaulieu show flyer. Just scanned the leaflet in, so feel free to download and advertise on other forums. If you can let me know what forums you have posted on, it would be nice to see what's been covered. Many Thanks :)

Beaulieu-2015-front.jpg
Beaulieu-2015-back.jpg

Thanks Alec. much appreciated.

Now posted on the Mustang Owners (MOCGB) site.

Just read the flyer properly after a comment on the mocgb site and it seems to imply pre 80 cars only. There are a lot of newer Mustangs (Other brands are available) including upto the present day models in our club alone. Can it be clarified that any car 'Of Interest' will get in?

Just read the flyer properly after a comment on the mocgb site and it seems to imply pre 80 cars only. There are a lot of newer Mustangs (Other brands are available) including upto the present day models in our club alone. Can it be clarified that any car 'Of Interest' will get in?
All American vehicles are welcome. The pre-80's of for old english/european etc.. You were right to question it if its not on the flyer.

Thanks for that Dan, I have put a clarification on the MOCGB site.

Back