Bargain Trans-Am?

Will

Core Member
Just saw this on eBay. Looks like it needs some bodywork and a damn good tidy up, but it could be a cheap TA for somebody depending how the bidding goes?

Go on you know you want to.

Lol, OMG no! I think the car could be OK, I just don't need another project 😬😆

Sell mini that give you funds to buy it and make 2 great cars with your other yank.

Lol. Yeah, I will be moving the mini on once it's been tidied up. Also,space is my other problem. I do have a plan actually, to sell the Mini, GP and Firebird, then important a later yank. Possibly an 05/06 Pontiac GTO...IF I can find the right car at the right price.

by that time we will all be electric lol

I don't think anyone can rightly claim that no EV will EVER become a classic. I'd say that they are unlikely to ever be reveered by many of our generation because we grew up with IC engined cars and that's what we can relate to and remenisc about. EV's certainly don't light my fire. But I believe that our grandsons, grandsons will mainly only know EV's and to them, I think there will be those that stand out as classics.

EV's certainly don't light my fire. But I believe that our grandsons, grandsons will mainly only know EV's and to them, I think there will be those that stand out as classics.

As long as there is alcohol and drugs, people will always do stupid things!

Lol. Yeah, I will be moving the mini on once it's been tidied up. Also,space is my other problem. I do have a plan actually, to sell the Mini, GP and Firebird, then important a later yank. Possibly an 05/06 Pontiac GTO...IF I can find the right car at the right price.
Newer Pontiac, like this? Not quite a GTO, headlights look wrong for a GrandPrix, but has Pontiac looks.
145439715_763402850947651_14224922340539098_n.jpg

Back