Banks closing what a PITA

My local Barclays is now closed. However they have an office in the Community center. This opens 4 days a week but have no cash available and can't deal with cheques (Remember them?) etc. They can only deal with standing orders, direct debits and other admin stuff.

Bet there is a que and they bit@ch and mown about how bad there service from barclays is.. It's discraceful what the banks are doing

I will have to go there next week, watch this space.....

Sarah having touble with Barclays, well 'logging in' stuff. Can log in on the old phone, but cant on the new phone. It wants to send a text message to verify, but that message never comes though. Cant get thought to anyone on the phone in a timely manor. Due to lack of branches and lack of support, Sarah has now opened an online bank account and will be totally moving everything once her wages gets paid into the online account.

should of moved to a bank building society that's still open if you got one?

so swmnbo has DONE what the banks want you to do by opening an online account they are forcing us to go on line ,

Bring back the little square brown envelope with your wages and payslip in so much easier lol,

Local university to me used to have two Cash Machines on site, now they have none. 90% students pay via phone. Restaurant food only via App no cash.

court tail end of jerey vine today talking about banking hubs cash and so on, some kids school leaving working in shops dont even know how to handle cash , so basic maths out the window as well then ,

Yet another reason why they want to end cash to stop all the side hussles.
No more giving a tradesman a tip in cash. No more getting a extra job done for cash no more discount for a cash job . It's not are fault governments and banking industry is so screwed up with all the money they waiste. And Fat saleries they get paid.

Finally people are starting to realise they still need banks. Builth well same again alot of anger and councilers now involved. People still want cash people want to talk to a person face to face NOT someone on the phone in another country even if you can get through to them them. And when the network goes down you can't asses your money so cash works.

I will have to go there next week, watch this space.....
Well, apart from the half hour wait due to previous customer and only one operative working there, they did all I wanted with no fuss at all.

Just saw on the News that the use of cash is on the rise.

Welshpool now has a banking hub on the high street. When I drove past was busy as well.

Back