Banks closing what a PITA

Not just when your battery dies or there is no signal etc....

Electronically, they also have full control too, as they can also turn it off / limit thereby controlling any future bank runs to get out cash, ie you can only have £** max.

Cash is King, use it or lose it.

Don't Kill Cash: Businesses urge Jeremy Hunt to protect notes and coins as payment method​

click the link

He SHOULD tell the bank to stop closing and have at least one bank in every town and cash point in every village, job done,

Last edited:
how to loose your customers and staff in one go BARCLAYS you are letting everyone down
click link
No presence on the high street people will forget you even essist go to other banks building society's , with there custom then your business will be put up for sale like the retail shops

But we shouldnt be worried, its the government, they F*%$ the simplest things up!
I should have mentioned this earlier, please watch your language, this is a Family show but feel free to disguise the expletives (F*%$ for example).

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Barclays is closing end of Nov! Now I will have to go to Fareham or Comercial Rd in Portsmouth.

NOT HAPPY!

Kept telling the bank staff do they to lose there job? Every time went into bank they kept saying you can do this on line.
If I go online you haven't got a job if I have problem I want face to face to help sort problem out Not some AI bot. And now banks are getting rid of staff. Banks are not looking after there customers or staff.

And more on cash demise....

"We are looking at the case for issuing a digital pound. This type of money is known as a central bank digital currency (CBDC). It would not replace cash"

"The digital pound would be a new type of money issued by the Bank of England for everyone to use for day-to-day spending. You would be able to use it in-store or online to make payments"

Bank of England - Digital Pound

Not if their is a power cut lol,
Who remembers the card machine in shops that they put car in then put payment slip in then slide the arm across then gave you a copy and kept a copy for when the PDQ machine broke

THEY NEEED TO KEEP CASH,

getting a bad rep Barclays

On the subject of cash, I was up at 'Asda' earlier and there were some 'Can rattlers' collecting for a local charity. No one was putting any money in because no one has change any more. (That's my theory anyway.)

On the subject of cash, I was up at 'Asda' earlier and there were some 'Can rattlers' collecting for a local charity. No one was putting any money in because no one has change any more. (That's my theory anyway.)
They will need to get card readers.
I was at asda too around 11.30am, one had just got there and sitting down by the bottom entrance.

Was he reading a book?

The ones I saw were collecting for 'Downs' and were in the shop foyer. Obviously had permission to be there.

Back