2014 Season Opener Show Raffle Donations.

sarah

Club Photographer
The Solent Renegades Season Opener Show is almost on our doorstep!!

As you all know we have a raffle at the show to help raise more funds to donate to charity, this year being the Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance.

So I am asking if anyone would like to donate prizes to our raffle to help raise as much as we can for the Air Ambulance. Kevin and Gail started the ball rolling last club night with giving me a big bag full of goodies!! (Thanks again guys) I, again will be sorting out some buckets packed full of cleaning goodies :)

So please guys and gals....have a rummage and donate some prizes to the raffle!!

And don't forget....if Summer keeps calling the Air Ambulance out they are going to need all the donations they can get ;)

Club night was good last night. There have some bar mats advertising an american weekend, and the Sunday being out show. Good to see the Farmhouse are adverting the show, It should be a great turn out like previous shows. I should have taken a photo of the bat mat and posted it on here. I will do next time I'm in there, unless someone beats me to it. :)

Back