1980 Chevrolet camaro z28 For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

16736.uk

1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Auto<br />
Absolutely gorgeous car subject of a total restoration in the USA. i bought the car after the owner literally ran out of money and still owed the body and paint shop bill. It really has had a ton of money spent on it. Body was completely stripped and rebuilt with new floorpan then painted this lovely original blue livery with correct decals. Engine is not numbers matching but rebuilt to much more powerful specification. All suspension was rebuilt, all new bushes ,brakes, hydraulics master cylinders , shock absorbers, drop links etc etc. All new big bore exhaust system , custom wrapped headers. Performance inlet with Edelbrock four barrel carburetor. It sounds amazing. Full interior kit fitted with new dashboard , new door cards , headliner, seats retrimmed, custom carbon steering wheel, the list goes on. I bought the car with the full intention of finishing it to perfection but Ive lost my heated garage storage facility and have to rely on my friends workshop now. Im an engineer in the aircraft industry and just dont have enough time to enjoy the car so sadly i"m going to let it go. Its a fantastic opportunity to own a proper muscle car for half the cost of its restoration.The car is fully MOTd and has all the proper DVLA documents ready to register it here. I can apply for you if need be but you can be the first owner on the V5. I want 16500.00 for the car and cant imagine you could buy anything as nice anywhere for the money.<br />
Ive compiled lots of High Resolution pictures on a link below if you are seriously interested. You"re welcome to call me anytime. Im in Lathom Lancashire. I can also assist with transportation, as well as Europe if needed. Thank you.<br />
1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Auto<br />
Absolutely gorgeous car subject of a total restoration in the USA. i bought the car after the owner literally ran out of money and still owed the body and paint shop bill. It really has had a ton of money spent on it. Body was completely stripped and rebuilt with new floorpan then painted this lovely original blue livery with correct decals. Engine is not numbers matching but rebuilt to much more powerful specification. All suspension was rebuilt, all new bushes ,brakes, hydraulics master cylinders , shock absorbers, drop links etc etc. All new big bore exhaust system , custom wrapped headers. Performance inlet with Edelbrock four barrel carburetor. It sounds amazing. Full interior kit fitted with new dashboard , new door cards , headliner, seats retrimmed, custom carbon steering wheel, the list goes on. I bought the car with the full intention of finishing it to perfection but Ive lost my heated garage storage facility and have to rely on my friends workshop now. Im an engineer in the aircraft industry and just dont have enough time to enjoy the car so sadly i"m going to let it go. Its a fantastic opportunity to own a proper muscle car for half the cost of its restoration.The car is fully MOTd and has all the proper DVLA documents ready to register it here. I can apply for you if need be but you can be the first owner on the V5. I want 16500.00 for the car and cant imagine you could buy anything as nice anywhere for the money.<br />
Ive compiled lots of High Resolution pictures on a link below if you are seriously interested. You"re welcome to call me anytime. Im in Lathom Lancashire. I can also assist with transportation, as well as Europe if needed. Thank you.<br />

Date written: 28-Aug-2019

Price: <td><strong>£16500 Or near offer

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 16736

Price of these are rising too

Back